Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. (3476 Views)

See What Happened To This Guy Who Took His Babes To Shop Rite Owerri With Paying / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian middielder John Mikel Obi has heaped praise on his girlfriend Olga Diyachenko saying she has supported him all the way. He also said him winning a Bronze medal at Rio 2016 is a wonderful achievement for him and his family.

Mikel started dating Olga in 2013 and they have twin girls together. Speaking to UK Standard on Monday he said; 'I was obviously very clear before travelling to Brazil that my target was the gold medal. But to get the bronze is still an amazing achievement.

'There was a celebration at the hotel afterwards, we were all jumping around. Everyone was so excited. I went to sleep last night with my medal beside me; I couldn't and didn't want to let it out of my sight.'
'It really is a dream come true for me, for my family, my two little angels - my twin baby girls - my wonderful girlfriend, who has supported me all : the way.'

'First off all I want to celebrate with my family, put it around my daughters' neck, take pictures and make sure they get to see what daddy achieved.'

Source: Standard UK

Wanna be friends with me? I need new friends to chat with on Palmchat.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
"Mikel started dating Olga in 2013 and they have twin girls together." Has he married her? Legally? NO. shocked

Mikel referred to his partner as "my wonderful girlfriend" When are they getting married? When another set of twins arrive? When he wins gold medal? When he leaves Chelsea?

He must marry properly in line with Igbo culture...when is she coming to his home-town? There are humans in Nigeria, we are not animals, she must come and do the needful.

BTW, the church frowns at having kids out of wedlock shocked

What example is he setting for the young generation esp., Under 23 mates undecided

But where is lalasticlala now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by lunaticfringe: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
"Mikel started dating Olga in 2013 and they have twin girls together." Has he married her? Legally? NO. shocked

Mikel referred to his partner as "my wonderful girlfriend" When are they getting married? When another set of twins arrive? When he wins gold medal? When he leaves Chelsea?

He must marry properly in line with Igbo culture...when is she coming to his home-town? There are humans in Nigeria, we are not animals, she must come and do the needful.

What example is he setting for the young generation esp., Under 23 mates undecided

Shut up there you bloody hypocrite... you damnable opinion don't count... bozo...

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
LOOOOOOL!!! grin No chill at all!
Keneking:

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
lunaticfringe:

Shut up there you bloody hypocrite... you damnable opinion don't count... bozo...
[/s]

Nonsense write-up
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hypocrite kwa! He's just saying what he thinks should be done na... Lol 0.00% chill
lunaticfringe:

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by bkabiru: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
who this writup epp
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Qualer: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss

oya come let's go and produce our own twins sharp sharp... luckily, e fit be triplets! grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Qualer: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
ToLisah:
LOOOOOOL!!! grin No chill at all!

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Davash222(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:

Seems your head has completely divorced your sense.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by tunmidon(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Davash222:

:ochisus

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by tunmidon(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Davash222:

shocked chai dat thing wey you talk carry weight

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by gabi101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth? grin....one big problem is WE DONT MIND OUR BUSINESS simple! angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by BeardGangSTAR: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:

How dare you refer to a member of the beard gang with utter disrespect?!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by BeardGangSTAR: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:

He must marry properly in line with Igbo culturey...when is she coming to his home-town? There are humans in Nigeria, we are not animals, she must come and do the needful.

How dare you refer to a member of the beard gang with utter disrespect?!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by tiswell(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:

wetin concern you,haba!!!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
More love to you, from Madam.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by gemale(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
CHAI!! C fyn oyibo babe. Baba God abeg o gv me correct money 4 dis lyf so I go fit marry fresh white babe make man begin dey knack correct otu ocha.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Babes! Says He Slept Beside His Medal Last Night. by gemale(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Keneking:

Abegi!!! Guy ma lo gbena sori. U b d girl papa? Mikel no dey complain; so far I neva hear d girl dey complain so y u come dey complain? Na so dem wan live dem lyf b dt. No b evrybdy wan marry 4 ds lyf.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It, Men Pick A Woman Your Size For Marriageā€¦tonto Dikeh Blows Hot / Phyno Screams After Receiving Some Undisclosed Money From Davido (pics,vid) / London Bridge Is Falling !! Emma Nyra Bares Her Boobs In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.