Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,094 members, 7,845,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Is There A Rise Of unclothedness And Sluttery In Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is There A Rise Of unclothedness And Sluttery In Women (477 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her unclothedness With Hundred Dollar Bills In New Video (photos) / Naija Celebs And unclothedness/semi-unclothedness Sha!!! Here's My 2kobo / Popular Celebrity's Cloth Tears And Expose Her unclothedness In Front Of Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There A Rise Of unclothedness And Sluttery In Women by babasolution: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have come to notice that there is a sudden huge rise in propagating unclothedness and slutty behaviour in women,women seem to enjoy being naked and they get a lot of support frm their fellow women,what is behind this,dnt women feel any iota of shame in exposing their bodies to the whole world.pls can any one tell me why
Re: Why Is There A Rise Of unclothedness And Sluttery In Women by newsphase(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Women love attention and the greatest attention lies underneath their clothes...

So why should they not expose it?

(1) (Reply)

Igwe 2pac Loves God...when Its Your Turn To Shine.... / Breaking News: Lil Wayne Retires From Music / Korede Bello Did *alert* Why Credit P Square For Using The Same Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.