Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center (357 Views)

Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / Meet 24-year-old Mubarak Abdullahi Who Built An Helicopter From Old Bike Parts / 8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by damlax: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
My name is sodamola adedamola am 16 years old

I used open source technologies and code to design my app which will be released this year it is faster ,simple very easy to use like WHATSAPP the backend is based on a NOSQL database MONGODB to be precise and JAVASCRIPT RUNNING THROUGH NODE.js and also A LOAD BALANCER AND AM USING NGINX TO BE PRECISE the difficulty is that it needs to be load balanced in more than 30 cpu and I need funds to buy the cpu racks and generator for 247 electricity .

Please you can invest in it and receive a stake in the ownership of the app

WHY DONT YOU INVEST IN THE NEW WHATSAPP
My number is 08178274519
Am crowd sourcing for #5 million naira = 1% stake of the company invest in the new generation of Nigeria own silicon valley

Please am not a scammer you can check on Facebook with the name above
lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy seun
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by Goldenheart(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good Job but.. ......

Invest in the new whatsapp?

What's wrong with the old one

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by damlax: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
New instant messenger
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by modsfucker: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'll advice you to go to commercial banks and explain all these to them, they will gladly give u.
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by damlax: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Have sent it to UBA AND GTB
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by danielicon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
I want to see the app , how do I get it?
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by Edwardhead(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
ANY SCREENSHOT OF THE APP?
Re: A Nairalander Built An App Like Whatsapp But Need Funding For A Data Center by Getintouch2004(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
getintouch2004@yahoo.com
Email me so we can talk and brainstorm together.

(1) (Reply)

let Play This Game / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Get Paid For Your Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.