Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes (4821 Views)

DOWNLOAD:COMEDY VIDEO: Mark Angel & Emanuella – Thank You (episode 70) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes by honeyA: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who remembers Antonio and Raquel? Who remembers Max- who tried SO HARD to ruin their marriage and keep them apart? I'm willing to believe a lot of us still do.
NO ONE BUT YOU (TU O NADIE in Spanish) aired on NTA CHANNEL 10 sometime in 1993/1994; the second telenovela Nigerians got treated to, the first being THE RICH ALSO CRY (Los Ricos Tambien LLoran in Spanish). Actually NO ONE BUT YOU is a lot older than we assumed at the time, it was made and released in 1985.
The drama, tension and passion left us all on our seats ever week and viewers were eager for the same thing... for Max to reach his waterloo and Antionio and Rachel to have their happy ending at last.
But how many viewers know this... that NO ONE BUT YOU had not one remake, but THREE shocked
Those who are really familiar with the story will know that SORTILEGIO (2009), which aired in Galaxy TV is one of them. The other 2 were:

-Acapulco Bay

-Acapulco Cuerpo y Alma (Acapulco Body and Soul)... both released in 1995.

A telenovela that has THREE remakes, what does that tell you?

Not to spoil anyone's fun- you have the chance to relieve this fantastic telenovela; via the episode summaries I long posted. Click on the link below to read it all, with an added bonus of reading up titbits on the remakes. I look forward to know what you guys think.

ENJOY!!!

http://honeysweirdworld..com.ng/2010/10/tu-o-nadieno-one-but-you-snippets-map.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes by honeyA: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
"Acapulco Bay" is the 1995 American version of No One But You. The cast were mostly Americans, Spanish actors and actresses playing supporting characters.

-Tony Newman and Raquel Gardiner played Tony and Rachel
-Jason Adams, today known as Ash Adams played Max
-Maree Cheatham played Victoria
Click here to read final epiosde version
http://honeysweirdworld..com.ng/2010/02/tu-o-nadie-english-second-version.html?m=1
Re: No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes by rossyc(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
I can remember it... Those days of the Rich also cry, Lady of the Rose, Wild Rose, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes by honeyA: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
rossyc:
I can remember it... Those days of the Rich also cry, Lady of the Rose, Wild Rose, etc
AH, The earlier ones we got treated to were very good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Budget Is A Whopping $6 Million Per Episode / Please Are There Cinemas In Kaduna / 93 Days Movie Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.