Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? (2768 Views)

Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) / The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by somehowpenis(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think TIME WRATHS, are actually much more faster than speedsters, (when barry went back in time to learn the formula for running faster, he encounters a speed wrath, now even when he was I believe his highest speed then , the time wrath was almost closing in on him if not for the intervention of the second flash kicking the time wrath to the ground, gaining barry some seconds ahead, even at that the time wrath still closed in on barry and caught him, almost aging him before the time wrath was blasted with the sound frequency thingy..

Now at the end of flash season 2, the time wraths came and took zoom away, turning him into something that looks like he will become the black flash from the comics.. Even the writers of the series said they had a reason for doing that, slightly hinting at the fact that zoom might just become the black flash who according to the comics is the fastest flash ever , 4 times faster than the speed of light.. Black flash killed barry, from the comics, also killed the first flash and almost caught up with wally west the fastest speedster to ever exist if not for the distractions from barry and garrick, ... Now a second fight , the black flash almost caught up with wally west again , but wally ran to a time when death itself didn't even exist and then black flash was obliterated, but resurrected again inside of barry allen.. So what i am saying is if this time wrath created the black flash according to the movie and that one also catching up with barry allen, i think actually the fastest beings alive are time wraths and not the flash or speedsters.. ??

Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by somehowpenis(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
More

Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by emeraldknytt(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
The flash is undoubtedly the fastest man alive. He's outran death, won a challenge against an alien baddie(who teleports) with earth being the wager. This speed is actually plot-driven but he can get a lot faster if he wants to so far he has the speed force.
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by somehowpenis(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
The flash is undoubtedly the fastest man alive. He's outran death, won a challenge against an alien baddie(who teleports) with earth being the wager. This speed is actually plot-driven but he can get a lot faster if he wants to so far he has the speed force.
the time wraiths are actually believed to live in the speed force.. The flash might be faster but he couldn't outrun the blackflash who actually later killed him, thats barry allen though, ??the blackflash is strongly believed to be created by the time wraiths who lives in the speed force..
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by emeraldknytt(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
somehowpenis:
the time wraiths are actually believed to live in the speed force.. The flash might be faster but he couldn't outrun the blackflash who actually later killed him, thats barry allen though, ??the blackflash is strongly believed to be created by the time wraiths who lives in the speed force..
I dont know in the movie (cos I actually haven't seen it) but flash, apart from being fast, is very intelligent (being able to think in an attosecond) and creative. He managed to call Professor Zoom's bluff when he, literally, created a sphere-like force field (minature whirlwind) to disarm a bomb. And Zoom's is a 25th century speedster. Like I said, I have no idea what the movie depicts but all in all it is PLOT-DRIVEN. How did the time wraith kill Flash(Barry)?
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by somehowpenis(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I dont know in the movie (cos I actually haven't seen it) but flash, apart from being fast, is very intelligent (being able to think in an attosecond) and creative. He managed to call Professor Zoom's bluff when he, literally, created a sphere-like force field (minature whirlwind) to disarm a bomb. And Zoom's is a 25th century speedster. Like I said, I have no idea what the movie depicts but all in all it is PLOT-DRIVEN. How did the time wraith kill Flash(Barry)?

The Black Flash is the representation of Death for speedsters and those who are connected with the Speed Force. Its direct origin has been debated to whether it was initially created as an embodiment of Death as traditional Death was not fast enough to capture those aligned with the Speed Force. Recent writings however have revealed that it is a Dark Aspect of the Speed Force.

The Black Flash has appeared in numerous occasions primarily before the death of a speedster. It appeared prior to the deaths of Barry Allen (the Silver Age Flash, Flash II) and Johnny Quick. Although they were killed by other things, ultimately it was because they had been caught by the Black Flash. It is also known that Max Mercury has seen it.

When the Black Flash eventually came for Wally West (Flash III). It proved unsuccessful inadvertently bringing Linda Park (at the time was Wally West's girlfriend and soon to be fiancé) into the Speed Force instead. It tried again, but this time froze time to those outside of the Speed Force. Due to this fact, Max Mercury, Jay Garrick (the Golden Age Flash, Flash I) and Jesse Chambers (aka Jesse Quick/Liberty Belle, daughter to Johnny Quick who had been claimed by the Black Flash previously) was able to aid Wally in battle. Wally is able to beat the Black Flash by racing it to the end of time, where death has no meaning. For a time it remained dissipated.

Till the blackflash reappeared again.. The movie is trying to make us believe this blackflash was created by the time wraiths..
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by emeraldknytt(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
I didn't see the part where you said Blackflash is 4x c cos the flash(either wally, barry or bart) is insanely fast exceeding speed more than 1000x the speed of light(c). The writer plots out the whole scene so its totally understandable that flash was killed by blackflash. Flash still remains the DC capt of speedsters. with the speedforce, he is nigh unstoppable. Flash is the fastest there is.
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by dukeprince50: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
if you watch one piece, you will see a guy that is light himself. flash is fast but you haven't watch one piece or dragon ballz, where characters travel across galaxies in a matter of seconds
Re: Is The Flash Or Speedsters Really The Fastest Beings Alive? by somehowpenis(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I didn't see the part where you said Blackflash is 4x c cos the flash(either wally, barry or bart) is insanely fast exceeding speed more than 1000x the speed of light(c). The writer plots out the whole scene so its totally understandable that flash was killed by blackflash. Flash still remains the DC capt of speedsters. with the speedforce, he is nigh unstoppable. Flash is the fastest there is.
bro here you go..

The Black Flash is rumored to be as fast as any of the Flash heroes and capable of running at least four times the speed of light. As such it can be considered to being one of the fastest beings in the DC Universe.
Capable of freezing time to those outside of the Speed Force.
It could be argued that it is capable of drawing non-speedsters into the Speed Force after it was able to mistakenly bring Linda Park into the Speed Force.
It has shown to be able to incarnate itself within a host, at one point being within Barry Allen.
Black Flash seems to have a connection with other aspects of death in DCU, most notably the Black Racer.

(1) (Reply)

Between Big Brother Naija Efe, Tboss & Bisola; Who Is The Smartest Housemate? / Abejoye Full Season Playlist | Mount Zion Movies / Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.