Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. (1957 Views)

My Experience With Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello ladies and gentle. Ask me any question about:
loveangry

sexsmiley smiley

romance undecided
If you have any personal question, pls ask me? wink
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is my laptop tho
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by MrOlihilistic: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope you have data on that your laptop??
the new version of brain has less than 3Mb to download.
navigate the browser and download another one from Google play store.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ireneony sexy boy, can you suck my breast? smiley
ofcourse i Can ! >smiley

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by MrOlihilistic: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
This is my laptop tho
I wish your mama could have access to Nairaland and see the life you're living here.
she will be ashamed of herself for saying my son you are handsome.
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by dwen: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Hello ladies and gentle. Ask me any question about:

loveangry

sexsmiley smiley

romance undecided

If you have any personal question, pls ask me? wink
my question is, how many yards do you think can be enough for a wife material,

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I know you are sexy and all, please can i have sex with you just for once? cheesy
No baby am busy right now, come back tomorro angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

I wish your mama could have access to Nairaland and see the life you're living here.
she will be ashamed of herself for saying my son you are handsome.
u wicked o grin
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
dwen:
my question is, how many yards do you think can be enough for a wife material,
Yard 205 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy any question? Okay
why are you so stupid?
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad I can do any thing just to be your baby mama. Please sexy boy just say yes to me , i love you cry
PLEASE stop stalking me i will never ever fork you angry

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by MrOlihilistic: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
u wicked o grin
I'm telling the dude the plain truth not out of wickedness.
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Smellymouth: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
No baby am busy right now, come back tomorro angry
Shey eleyi wa alright sha

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hateu2:
please reply my pms, i long for your sexy bodysadsad
Wow, i will send you my nude tomorro ok? angry
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by EmperorLee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha This dude mennhh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Pinkiwinki(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lmao hahahahahahahaha see the way im laughing out loud. This op mehnn.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
I'm telling the dude the plain truth not out of wickedness.
I Knw na...lol... badoo
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
please cry
No oooooo angry
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
No oooooo angry
Emperorlee bobo yi tin kolo die die o

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by EmperorLee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Emperorlee bobo yi tin kolo die die o

grin cheesy grin cheesy The guy shock una, y'all didn't see that coming grin
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy grin cheesy The guy shock una, y'all didn't see that coming grin
The guy is not a serious type
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladies pls take it easy with me ooooo sad
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
PLEASE stop stalking me i will never ever fork you angry

And he is happy that the ladies are hitting on him sarcastically. Mtscheew
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
I forget my pants in your house yesterday ,please check the wordrobe plscry sad
WHY DO YOU LIKE FORGETTIng your pants na, i tire for u ooooooo angry

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Wow, i will send you my nude tomorro ok? angry
ikunle oooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
MzDesire :
please i don't like anal sex... Please don't force me to do it if i come tomoro ok? angry
I will take it easy on you next time undecided ,and pls don't ever year yarnsh pad to my house again ok? angry
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by MzDesire(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I will take it easy on you next time undecided ,and pls don't ever year yarnsh pad to my house again ok? angry
Are you crazy??
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
iamnawty:
pls you have not been picking my calls lately... Pls pick up i love you cry
i fork you once and now you are getting attached cry, pls leave me alone angry
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
MzDesire:
should i bring condoms?? cry
yes please smiley smiley i only use Durex condom tho wink
Re: My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. by IamNawty(f): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i fork you once and now you are getting attached cry, pls leave me alone angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join This Relationship Based Whatsapp Group / Lookin For A Female Pal / I Want To Marry A Malaysian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.