Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed (577 Views)

How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost / PLEASE URGENT ADVISE IS NEEDED!!! / Dear Nairalanders Please Urgent Advise Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed by njleo: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'm a freelance software developer and I work on contract basis. I want to move to any of these countries; United States, Canada or one of the prosperous European Union countries. I have enough fund and I just want to move to another country.

Which country can I easily move into and get a residence permit?

I'll appreciate you sharing your expertise and experience.
Re: I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed by worry359(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
You can not move into a country just because you want to!
All countries have visa requirements and strict conditions for entry and work.

You should start by going to the sections for each country and reading back to learn more.
Re: I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed by njleo: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
worry359:
You can not move into a country just because you want to!
All countries have visa requirements and strict conditions for entry and work.

You should start by going to the sections for each country and reading back to learn more.

Thank you, I perfectly understand that. Just looking for members here to share their experience with countries that are not too strict.
Re: I Want To Move Out. Expert Advise Is Genuinely Needed by SuccessGee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Benefits Of Staying At Serviced Apartments / Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? / Photos: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Mangled Car Without A Single Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.