Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Omg! Real Demons And Ghosts Caught On Camera(video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg! Real Demons And Ghosts Caught On Camera(video) (871 Views)

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) / The Flat Earth Demons And The Battle For Your Soul | Revelation Video / Most Mysterious Creatures Seen On Camera(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Real Demons And Ghosts Caught On Camera(video) by bstringz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some of the clips you are about to see, are very disturbing and if you aren’t strong of heart, you can always read other of our posts.

Whenever I am on YouTube, I love watching different weird and mysterious stuffs, so don’t be surprised when I keep posting some YouTube videos, because those are things I have interest in. In this video, ghosts and demons seem to appear somewhere in the background of the videos without even the real persons in the videos being aware. Do you believe in Ghosts or demons? If you don’t, then you should. Cos these videos are about to blow your mind… Literally!

Watch the video below
http://truenaijayarn.com/omg-real-demons-ghosts-caught-tapevideoviewers-discretion/

(1) (Reply)

Four Die In Boat Mishap During Tompolo Father’s Burial / Ifeanyi Ubah Fc Vs West Ham United: When Two Bulls Meet / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.