Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Japanese Intervention. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Japanese Intervention. (386 Views)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / This Japanese Girl Is Only 6 Months Old, But Her Hair Is So Amazing(Photos) / I Need God's Intervention In My Life Right Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Japanese Intervention. by lawani: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have already mentioned that there is one person in Nigeria who is a 147 fighter just like President George W Bush and that is Lambua, Prince Aderemi of Ife. His intervention is totally independent of the CIA action. As in he discovered me on his own and decided to throw in his lot with me exactly like President Bush. I have pointed it out as a validation of the truth of the odu oturupon meji or Ologbon meji. If something exists, something closely resembling it also exists. That is Oturupon meji. Only President Bush and Lambua fall into the 147 category.

Now, I met a Japanese young woman at the Ife university, a Masters student at the time, later PhD. I met her in 2004 or thereabouts, seeing she is Japanese, I walked up to her, then said 'Kannichiwa' which means hello that I learnt from some Japanese contractors I met at NAPIMS NNPC during my industrial training there. She was taken aback but composed herself. Later I said 'Anata kudu ashita!' meaning 'You coming tomorrow?'. She was spell bound being the reaction I wanted to see. Surprisingly, she remained in Ile Ife for her studies, her Prof is a Yoruba in Japan or so. She speaks Yoruba now with no accent and her cell phone has Yoruba instead of English as language. She used to come to my shops to buy things as a rule and probably saw me as a much older man as she was always bending to greet me but I later discovered that we were born thesame year with me being six months older. She is now Dr Shirabe Ogata. I think her birthday is same date as the younger lady I initially felt I would marry. She saw me for some reasons that I dont know as an older person, so our relationship was very formal but she was much closer to and visits some other young men in Ife who are brothers. Those ones too were close to me in Ile Ife.

So in the thick of when Adeboye was pushing me around, she entered my Parakin shop one afternoon, met me seated, then after buying a phone or so that she came to buy, she asked if I am satisfied with this business I am doing, I was shocked by the question, it was in 2010 or 2011 and I was on step 2 or 3 that time. No idea of Barbara Bush Jr by then and I was still groping in the dark. I replied 'Just a few days ago, they burgled this shop, threw the stock up and down and took only one phone of at most six thousand naira and it is because of my activities on social media and a Pastor is involved, not that I am really being harmed but I am being pushed around, so if you can help me migrate to Japan, I will be very grateful'. She then said she will definitely do something about it. I thanked her in advance. However, just like Dr Ron Paul in the US was blocked, the Japanese initiative too was blocked by the US government. Apparently, it was my Japanese facebook friends (I have a number of them) who made investigatons, found out about her and asked her, through their government to contact me. I already was her friend that she kind of saw as an elderly person and there was a platform. She told me, I was the first person to speak Japanese to her in Nigeria the way I did.

I would say the Japanese intervention came partly on the platform of the US intervention but I had known Shirabe since 2004 or so. The Lambua initiative to team up with me was totally independent of the USA. Both are not steps to Barbara. I do not really know Lambua's daughter very well but I know Shirabe well. On her offering to help me, I had gotten myself ready for love with her because that is the minimum a man can do for a woman in such circumstances. Afterall, everybody want to get married and settle down. No one really want to be alone. I saw her as interesting because in Japan, the GDP per capita is around USD40,000 pa but she chose to relocate to Nigeria on research grant, living in a small room and using buses and okada to commute, living maybe on N30,000 a month and etc. She told me she would like to work in Nigeria permanently but some of her siblings need support and Nigerian salary is too meager to support them, so she will later need to go back to Japan to find work after her studies. She has spent almost ten years in Nigeria already. So I had concluded, I will marry this lady and together we will cater for her siblings that need support but of course the plan was blocked by the CIA in favor of Barbara that had been waiting since 2001. I knew instinctively that she did not come to me of her own accord because I knew by then that I was being monitored but also I saw her as a second chance of one Peju a colleague back at OAU who collected one thousand dollars from her Mom to start a business partnership with me. I did not pursue a romance with her and I felt all the problems I was facing are punishment for that. Afterall, I had no reason not to ask to date her. Many would vote her as the finest girl in her class, she even had a car back then. So when Shirabe came, I saw her as a more viable second chance backed by Japan.

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-room Self Contain + Facilities @ Luther Str, Tinubu, Lagos-island, Lagos / The Family Section Fun Room!! / A,,strong,,sense,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.