Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Question - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Question (769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question by 2020age(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
cmy question
Computer for everyone you must read

In the world today, computer has taken over every activity. There is nothing that you are doing that does not involve computer. Many people sees computer as devil but I say to you today, computer is not a devil, computer is been built by human knowledge. God gives us the power to create and to build but many of us didn’t believe that they has that power, why it is that power that the Americans and British and other accent counties that built computing machines and other thing that helps the world today like; the light we use today, the car we ride, the plane, the train, the ships, the submarines, and so many more that I didn’t mention here.

Now get to look and think about how and where they look at before the knowledge come to their mind.

Look at the car, you will see that everything in it has a human life and movement excluding what is called robot because robot is built based on human character and behaviors. Now look at the car you ride today every well you will see that they all has human faces of expressions look at the engine on how it work. You will find out that it is also built by the structure working of human heart not only the car engine but every engine you see today.

Look at the plane and its structure, you will find out that everything about it is been derived out from the birds of the earth. If you study on how it is been built, you will find out that it has everything that birds has to make them fly. The way the birds hid it’s legs when it files, the way they move on the air. It all about bird. Not only plane but also the jet.

When you look at the helicopter you will see that structure of an dragon fly in it, the house fly, the grass hopper.

Look at the train you will also see the structure of an centipede or millipede. The way by segments, the slow in movement but fast. The endless of its segments and legs and its little of touch it roll itself and so the train only miss movement from its rail it will crash. And if it been disconnected from any of its segments one goes this way and the other goes another way so the train.

Look at the ships you and look at the duck fowl. You will find out that is its structure the way it flow on top of water. Looking at the lags of duck fowl, and looking the propeller of the ship. All are working the same thing in different structure but the same.

Look at the submarine and look at the shark fish of the sea. You will find out that there is no different of movement and look or structure.

So what am I trying to tell you are that everything is possible if you will believe and work toward it.

The computer you are hearing about it today, it wasn’t a magic. It is the human wisdom and knowledge and understanding, computer is accurate is not by itself, it is by the carefulness of it developer or vendors. Let me tell you that which you don’t know. See, whatsoever you are using today, called it electronics it is computer but under it own categories. You may ask me why it is computer under it categories, it’s because we have types of computers and computing machines, all of them has computer codes running in them telling them what to do next once this action is taken place in any of these given buttons and those software’s are called embedded software which is doing one thing at a specific given time.

Computer under goes much analysis before it is been set to market or use, all this process is what makes it accurate. Still after all this, we have what is called debug which enables you to detect faults in those devices as future goes.

I assure you that if there be an error in vendor code, surely there will be an error in that device functions.
My Question

Why it is that it seems to be that the foreigners are wiser than us. Even the foolish son of the foreigner seems to be valuable to our lands, why that’s my question.

The foreign men take their time to think over an issue on how to solve them one problem or the other that’s how come the word computer, joining many solutions into one place to solve many problems. It takes white man years thinking over one problem looking for the solution of it. What am trying to say is that those who think over a problem and how to solve it get the solutions and how to solve them and those who never give up on their pursue never return without it. Think about the bulb, how many times was it trying to get it. What about the plane, how many times did they try for it to fly across the sky and get balance. If you go research on this thinks you will find out that before a developer or vendors succeed in any development there must be a burning zeal in them to achieve that. So also you need to have a burning zeal before you can get to that your achievement and without your focus all your effect will be zero.

We all Africans we need to wake –up from our sleep, we have slept enough, now it is time to quicken our seat belt. It our turn to play the role of science and technology, don’t say I was not thought about it, I didn’t go to school, but you pass through primary and secondary school. Don’t say I have the idea but no one to put me through. The earlier men and women how did it so never give such excuses they don’t have teacher but they are their own teacher, teaching their self by trying often. We too can become like them, even much more than them.

Have you ever asked yourself this question? Is my friend(s) going the same direction of my visions. Even they are not, ask yourself again? Are they given me courage to move further or are they mocking at my direction.

Yes it is time true that not all your friends will encourage you but think toward it. The types of friends you keep and the books you read and the company you keep they all add or extract things from your life. So be you wise.

Computer is wide. So, you must be wise enough to understand its functions and capabilities. Computer programming is hard and it is also easy why because that which is hard unto you, it is easy unto another man which has fully interest in it.

Computer is for every man be you woman, boy, girl computer is for all of us learn more at http://tipsoncomputerdesktoppublishing.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Cannot An OSPF Route That Exists In The LSDB Be Found In The Routing Table? / Call For Your Website Design, Printing And Graphics / Christian Kitchens Failsworth Reviews (9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.