Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,088 members, 7,845,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) (1535 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by AraduF90(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
– The man, who was arrested for naming his dog Buhari, appears in court today

– While the court accused him of conducting himself to cause breach of peace, the man pleaded not guilty.
Joachim Chinakwe, has been arraigned in before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun state on August 22, Monday.
The 40-year-old man was arrested for naming his dog Buharion August 13, 2016, at Ketere area of Sango Ota.

The charge document stated that the trader was said to have behaved himself in a manner probably to cause breach of peace by naming his of Buhari and parading same at Hausa section of Ketere market in Sango area.

The one count charge read: “That you Joachim Iroko aka Joe and other still at large on Saturday 13th day of August 2016, at about 5.30 p.m. at Ketere area Sango, in the Ota Magisterial District did conduct yourself in a manner likely to cause breach of peace, by writing a name ‘Buhari’ on a dog and parading same in the Hausa section of Ketere Market Sango and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 249 (d) of Criminal Code of Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2016.”

The Chief Magistrate Ojikutu thereafter has granted the accused bail in the sum of N50,000 and two sureties who must be regular payers of tax in the state, in same sum.

Chinakwe pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The trader was arrested and detained in police cell in Sango Otta, Ogun state, for three days after his neighbour blamed him for naming his dog ‘Buhari.’

Meanwhile, Chinakwe claimed the dog was named after President Muhammadu Buhari, who he said was his hero.

https://www.naij.com/937670-just-read-happened-man-named-dog-buhari-court-photos.html

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by bentlywills(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria ain't fit yet to practice democracy

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Jayson504(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmm.... so our president is D only person in Nigeria that has that name buhari I'll consider naming my cat osibanjo too mtcheeww foolish people

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by PehaKaso: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ok
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy grin
Pls what will happen to the 50k when he pays?

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Timarodear(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lols...... this dog matter no be here ooo. Nigeria my dear country. News about an innocent dog trending more than the celebrities. Brother go find 50k, nothing you can do. change the dog's name to Timarodear quick.

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Trut(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
This matter don pass be careful ooo
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by valboy20(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
dumb government

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
I need a visa asap Nigeria is seating on a time bomb. Pressing matters in the country are ignored it is rubbish a dog named buhari. I have a dog named buhari and a female dog named Aisha, I can't remember the last time i fed buhari I wish to starve him to death.

2 Likes

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Abduljohn(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria my country, i pray we reason out of sentiment and address issues the way they are presented. Because people blaming government, i wonder where government was mentioned in the write up.

Why parading a dog where Northerners and Muslims are? You know quite well that there religion is against it. Yet you tag it Buhari flaunting it.

I beg lets callable spade a spade. Bible says give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar and God to God

1 Like

Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by sanandreas(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
It is rubbish. Buhari is truly what he is odggdo
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by tomquest: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is why men of the underworld murder policemen like chickens. I don't think Nigerian police comprise of human beings.

Look at the speed with which they swung to action, arrested and prosecuted this innocent man, over a dog. Shameless goats headed by the Dullard of Daura.
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by policy12: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Timarodear:
Lols...... this dog matter no be here ooo. Nigeria my dear country. News about an innocent dog trending more than the celebrities. Brother go find 50k, nothing you can do. change the dog's name to Timarodear quick.

To ur name and what is the meaning if I may ask?

Buhari means hardship that I know....

In anoda voice Buhari I kno but who are thou?
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Timarodear(f): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
policy12:

To ur name and what is the meaning if I may ask?

Buhari means hardship that I know....

In anoda voice Buhari I kno but who are thou?

Let me officially introduce myself to you. I am Timarodear, your first future female President of Nigeria. When I reach Asorock, you will get to know the meaning of my name. cheers!
Re: JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Last last, the Buhari of a dog is even more sensible than the human Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. / Hello.... Pls Can Someone Give Me A Good Food For My Parrot....... / Beyonce, The World’s Smallest Dog, Turns 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.