Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Are You Looking For Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Looking For Job (426 Views)

Invite For Job Interview With Skyhigh Ltd / Thread For Job Opening In Dubai,uae For Nigeria Health Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Job by libertyagroltd(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Today, every company now understands the need to market digitally. Companies are forced to navigate dozens of different digital marketing channels to both acquire and communicate with new customers and existing customers.

Needless to say companies that want to stay ahead of their competitors need to acquire digital marketing skills...This also translate into huge job and career opportunities for certified digital marketers.

Digital Marketing is projected to be one of the fastest growing sector for job opportunities! Above all, people who enter the digital marketing field are virtually guaranteed excellent job security.

Marketing is the lifeblood of every company however, marketing has gone digital. Hence why a wide variety of companies are looking for the top 1% digital marketers to hire with enhanced salary growth.

Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…

1. Work your way into the top 10 go-to experts in your field of expertise or market.

2. Set up a coaching/mentoring program and use many of my content packages to deliver training to your clients.

3. Package up your expertise + knowledge into ecourses & premium workshops that you sell over and over again

4. Grow your own mailing list of over 10,000 subscribers who know, like and trust you.
5. Received the proven strategies to generate new clients who happily pay you for your products, services and programs.

The Passion To High Profit Business Masterclass is a premium One-Day (6-hours) training for entrepreneurs who want to commercialize their expertise or knowledge and become highly paid for doing what they love.

Here are some of the HOT secrets that I am going to show the 25 people who are smart enough to attend this Masterclass:

1. How to run ads that will generate over 5,000 subscribers for you and Starting with as low as $50.

2. The 7 tools you need to INSTANTLY sell your brand and warm yourself to the heart of your prospective clients and community.

3. My swipe file of over 50 awesome online marketing tools that i use to create content, courses, schedule and host meetings etc.

4. How do you turn your Facebook friends into HOT subscribers and buyers? You will find out the SINGLE facebook element that allows you to do this.

5. What is the absolute best kind of product to create & sell and how do you create them? I will let you know what to offer, how to price them and also sell it.

6. My unique personal effectiveness hack which i use to get more things done each day and not have to procrastinate my actions.

Liberty Quest to bring you this informative Seminar on Digital Marketing and Skills for SMEs. Learn more on how to build a business without walls. Save more on ads. Get more customers. Go digital. Do it all by yourself.

To attend this workshop text your full name, phone number, email address to or whattapps 08166529544

(1) (Reply)

Get Better Jobs &lifetime Career Prospects. / Register For Iso/iec 20000 (it Service Mgt) At Staffline Consulting Ltd / Monday Motivation: How To Optimize Your Linkedin Profile For More Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.