Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Soulmate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Soulmate (3013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
CHAPTER ONE

Geraldine tried hér best to hasten her steps.....she had just written hér english exams and really wanted to get home in tym to prepare for tomorrows paper.

Deep within her d only thing she could think of was that dřep baritone voice that echoed in her brain!Damian..'......they had met that morning while going into the hall with his friend.
He was oozing sexiness from all angles,Tall,dark,with a charming face adorned with dimples and whats more he kept apologising for mistakenly hitting hér butt.

1 Like

Re: My Soulmate by ahnie: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keke stop me for here

Zino oya bring your MAT and grin awa small cup.wey wee take deey share pepsi

**spreads mat##
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
It was really embarrasing and the way she eyed him must have really driven her message home.

Damian was still trying so hard to concentrate on his exam script bt all he could think of was that Goddess he mistakenly hit while entering the hall.Lord knows it wasnt intentional but the way dat lady looked at him with a frown,he expected a slap to follow suit.

He had to admit;those hazel eyes really could pierce into the darkest soul.
He finally submitted his script ,rushed out of the exam hall to his car where Bryan was patiently waiting.
They had barely gone far when he saw miss hazel eyes trekking majestically.He slowed down and was so engrossed in reminding Bryan who she was that he didnt see the porthole just besidé her...SPLASH!!!!!!
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ahnie kin fara ba!!!!Anyway,(in cassandras voice)why shall i shy!
Re: My Soulmate by ahnie: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Ahnie kin fara ba!!!!Anyway,(in cassandras voice)why shall i shy!
Haha!dariya kin ne ke yi....kwana shida yaya yau!
Re: My Soulmate by ahnie: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ma'am mopricelezz i sight you.hope you are kuul.
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
ahnie:
Haha!dariya kin ne ke yi....kwana shida yaya yau!
Lafiya lau walahi .gai mani da zino fa.
Re: My Soulmate by ahnie: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Lafiya lau walahi .gai mani da zino fa.

Tor...na ji

Cced me wen you are writin the second episodes grin
Re: My Soulmate by Mopricelezz(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2016
ahnie:
Ma'am mopricelezz i sight you.hope you are kuul.

Mummy Zino, I'm good. How is our princess?
Re: My Soulmate by Mopricelezz(f): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Following
Re: My Soulmate by ahnie: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Zino z a success!
Re: My Soulmate by osarenmwienda(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2016
interesting biko am new here some one should please show me arround
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Geraldine could not believe wat was happening!She was drenched in murky water.
The blue gown she wore that clung to her endowed assets all drenched in mud along with thé weave she fixed d previous day!!!
"Could my day get any better",she thought aloud.

Damian quickly alighted from the car to come assess the damage that had been done.He was greeted by a resounding slap that echoed in his Brain."Why are you hell bent on ruining my day!"she asked him.A puzzled Damian had nothing to offer but apologies...The only thing on his mind was how to make this right!!!
"Please let me at least take u home.You cant afford people seeing you this way",Damian managed to mutter.Geraldine just hissed and kept walking.Thé last thing she needed was to be anywhere near this badbelle joykiller.

Geraldine hissed,and walked away with whatever shreds of dignity she still had left....Next thing she knew,her legs were dangling in the air..Mr joykiller had flung her over his shoulder despite d kicks and blows she was giving him."Jesu,so these guys are kidnappers"..........
Cc ahnie
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Uwc ma`am
Osarienmwienda uwc

1 Like

Re: My Soulmate by stardomberry: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
please continue!!!!! it's not fair..

1 Like

Re: My Soulmate by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy this story is really interesting. my goodness their meeting is so cute to me always a sucker for love stories. please update like 10 chapters will you?

1 Like

Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chapter2
Damian wasn't exactly good with words.He was more or less a go getter,a man of action!!He didn't realize when he whisked miss hazel eyes off her feet and unto his shoulders despite her kicks n vividly vexed face.He peered back at her through the rear view mirror;she looked tired and scared.All he wanted was to give her a ride home cos she looked crazy!!!

Geraldine was near shedding tears now.This is what you get for being rude to strangers!She didnt even have a phone!Who will inform mummy that she has been kidnapped?
Thoughts of this and so many others sent hot tears rolling down her cheeks.She was brought back to reality by that sexy baritone voice"where do you live,miss"?

"Please,i dont know who you guys are and I had no intention of annoying you.My parents don't have any money to pay ransome",Geraldine managed to blurt out with a shaky voice.

Bryan was the first to burst into fits of laughter.So this little brat thought they were kidnappers!Maybe the shades they wore made her think so.Anyway he would let she and Damian continue whatever game they were playing cos he wondered why Damian seemed to loose his bearing the moment he saw the lady.The only reason he was in that car is because Ella was waiting for him at Damians houz(Ella was his gf of abt 7years though he had several girlfriends.
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
*****////
Damian was beginning to enjoy the show. He loved how he was taming the tigeress gradually.

He slowed down when he got to his estate gate. He turned to look at miss Hazel eyes but alas she was in tears! He tried to explain to her that he wanted dropping Bryan at home before taking her home but she wouldn't just listen.
He drove in and dropped Bryan off to see an already fuming fiancee. "Hmmmn, women and their drama".he sighed.

He drove the quiet lady out of the estate and lovingly asked her where she stayed. she quickly gave him her address. Damian quietly followed her directions to her house and he had barely parked by her gate when she jumped out of the car, cursing under her breath. Wow!!! he didn't even get a Chance to say sorry
Re: My Soulmate by linobrown9(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2018
continue
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 3:06pm On May 01, 2018
That night,Damian couldn't sleep. He kept tossing on his bed. All he could think of was the beautiful damsel he offended earlier on in the day. Such innocence!!

He kept trying to convince himself that the
"girl" in question was not as beautiful and well
kept as the ladies he had come across.There was just something about that girl. He definitely had to see that lady again.

Geraldine read for three hours before going back to sleep. She woke up the next morning to and got set for her exams. Her mum was still in the bathroom and she couldn't wait any longer else she will be late for her exams. She quickly dashed out of the house. Immediately she got out of the house, she was shocked at what she saw. Lo and behold!! Mr Joykiller! Again!! What is it again?? she yelled at him.
"Well, good morning to you too my dear" ,Damian replied in the most charming voice ever heard. "Am so sorry for what happened yesterday, you didn't give me a chance to apologise to you so I want to apologize for all that happened and offer you a ride also. Seeing that she was already late, she just mumbled some words before getting into the car. She was already late for her exams. Damian was at a loss seeing as she went into the car without a word. What can a man do He got in and drove off, still in shock that he convinced her so easily
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 3:08pm On May 01, 2018
stardomberry:
please continue!!!!! it's not fair..

am here now
Re: My Soulmate by Iyabetajos(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2018
osarenmwienda:
interesting biko am new here some one should please show me arround
Am back dearie
Re: My Soulmate by linobrown9(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2018
Cool
Re: My Soulmate by devilmaycry1(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
Wow
Re: My Soulmate by niffyluv(f): 7:05pm On May 03, 2018
grin Nice... More updates pls

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Writers Are Good, But We Don't Read / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / A Short Story: Here's Why You Should Stop Spreading Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.