Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea (470 Views)

High Returns Service Business For You! / Partner For Financial Service Business Wanted / Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea by emilluck1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello investor, my name is Emeka i live in calabar. I have a business ideal that i seek investors for. It is all about calibration service in oil and gas sector. Most of the machines have been bought but we seek investor to enaible us get other materials needed, get an office and get registered by CAC, DPR and other agencies. What we seek now to kick off is 1m. Your profit is negotiable. Please you can call with this number 09096435299 or write me on emilluck7@gmail.com
Re: Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea by Lnxxxxx(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interesting idea, but I don't know why I feel 1 mil is a very small estimate for what's left (assuming all of them are regulatory). Company registration, application for TIN and VAT with FIRS, registration with DPR (this one alone is big) and the rest.

Plus to convince service providers to give you their tools for calibration or recertification will be interesting (you will need to prove to them that you meet certain standards).

But my main concern is actually your location, it's really stange. Why Calabar?

(1) (Reply)

NIPCO Acquires 60% Stake In Mobil Downstream Operation / MMM Launches In Ghana, Kenya After Suspending Nigeria Operations / Real Crypto Investments Port Folio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.