Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus (1022 Views)

Welcome To Sir Morgan Luis James Loan Company / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> / Happy Birthday To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by Gerrard59(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Today being the 23rd day of August is the day one of Nairaland's Obong-owo was given birth. The only career blogger we have in Nigeria nay Africa. The man whose blog, comments, posts, updates has broken records, lifted spirits, corrected misconceptions. The priceless advices, knocks grin and kudos. The man who we run to for salary updates, course prognosis, career aspirations, job tests, strategies on how to pass interviews. The Emir of CV writing, the Oba of cover letter and the Obi of career tutorials. He can write articles for Africa; objective ones.

If his advices were to be listed on the NYSE, it will surpass Apple's market capitalisation. If the blog were to be a public company, it'll be featured on the Forbes 2000 leading public companies. Like I always say, if you're a student, youth corp member, working professional or even a C-suite executive in Nigeria and you don't know Jarus and Jarushub (The Muse, Glassdoor, Indeed, Adecco, Randstad), then you're on a long thing.

On a finally note: For a man who is making a success of everything he touches, the success you have achieved so far is not a surprise to us because you are with Allah and whoever that is with Allah does not fail but continue to triumph with His grace and more successes. Happy birthday boss.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Suraj Oyewale aka Jarus ACCA, ACTI, ICAN, CITN, MBA.

From your SAJ (first and only grin).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by bkool7(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hey! He's my Facebook friend.
Happy birthday to you Jarus

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by BabaAlaji(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Happy Birthday sir cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by haibe(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Happy birthday jarus

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by Jarus(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks all. Appreciated.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by Bengurion1: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Happy birthday Jarus

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by Bollove: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Happy Birthday to you Jarus. LongLife and Prosperity to you, your home and your endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by Edipee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Happy birthday, great mentor.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sir Jarus by toseman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gerrard59:
Today being the 23rd day of August is the day one of Nairaland's Obong-owo was given birth. The only career blogger we have in Nigeria nay Africa. The man whose blog, comments, posts, updates has broken records, lifted spirits, corrected misconceptions. The priceless advices, knocks grin and kudos. The man who we run to for salary updates, course prognosis, career aspirations, job tests, strategies on how to pass interviews. The Emir of CV writing, the Oba of cover letter and the Obi of career tutorials. He can write articles for Africa; objective ones.

If his advices were to be listed on the NYSE, it will surpass Apple's market capitalisation. If the blog were to be a public company, it'll be featured on the Forbes 2000 leading public companies. Like I always say, if you're a student, youth corp member, working professional or even a C-suite executive in Nigeria and you don't know Jarus and Jarushub (The Muse, Glassdoor, Indeed, Adecco, Randstad), then you're on a long thing.

On a finally note: For a man who is making a success of everything he touches, the success you have achieved so far is not a surprise to us because you are with Allah and whoever that is with Allah does not fail but continue to triumph with His grace and more successes. Happy birthday boss.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Suraj Oyewale aka Jarus ACCA, ACTI, ICAN, CITN, MBA.

From your SAJ (first and only grin).

Oga Jarus is one of the few Nigerians I respect,he really helped a lot in making certain critical decisions about my life. I really appreciate you,God bless you for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cue At Shoprite Enugu Waiting For Bread / What Action Do You Still Regret Doing? - Mine Beting / The Real Fact About The Notorious Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.