Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. (600 Views)

Pls,am In Nid Of Chem.edu Project / Pls Am Stranded I Need Urgent Answer / Pls Am In Need Of 10k To Complete My Tuition Fee... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by TheMascot(m): 1:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Pls am looking for one babe named realberry.. If you see her tell her that I am head over heels for her.. Ready to do anything.. From scatter her life to getting her pregnant then leaving her.. Am ready to go through that stress...if she wants kids I will give her a football team.. Tell her she can get all the face sittings she wants.. Or head butts... French kisses.. Any one.. Lets just hang out.. Rob a bank.. Kill the presidenth. . Go to a jungle.. Steal offering boxes.. Tell her I will help her wash her clothes.. No.. Oh. Scrap that one.. Just Sha tell her to qoute me with her personal phone number..
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2016
TheMascot:
Pls am looking for one babe named realberry.. If you see her tell her that I am head over heels for her.. Ready to do anything.. From scatter her life to getting her pregnant then leaving her.. Am ready to go through that stress...if she wants kids I will give her a football team.. Tell her she can get all the face sittings she wants.. Or head butts... French kisses.. Any one.. Lets just hang out.. Rob a bank.. Kill the presidenth. . Go to a jungle.. Steal offering boxes.. Tell her I will help her wash her clothes.. No.. Oh. Scrap that one.. Just Sha tell her to qoute me with her personal phone number..
You have got to be kidding me!
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by TheMascot(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Realberry:
You have got to be kidding me!
ehm.. U was supposed to qoute me with ur number...so pls.. Don't make it it hard for us...
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
TheMascot:
ehm.. U was supposed to qoute me with ur number...so pls.. Don't make it it hard for us...
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by TheMascot(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Realberry:
grin grin dont even try me..oya drop it sharp sharp
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
TheMascot:
grin grin dont even try me..oya drop it sharp sharp
What an unromantic man you are.
Re: Pls Am Looking For Real Berry.. by TheMascot(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Realberry:
What an unromantic man you are.
all the ones I dropped since you no see..

(1) (Reply)

Scam - Beware / . / 50 amazing Fact S Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.