Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

In Need Of Financial Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Financial Assistance (320 Views)

Get Rid Of Financial Stress As A Student! / Null / I Need A Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2016
i know i jst joined nairaland today and many will think am a scammer, but its my last hope.
i wrote jamb this year and scored 255,my first choice is uniuyo to study computer engineering, my screening excercise is on thursday but with the way things are going on in my family now, if i dont get up and look for money am not travelling tommorow, pls i need someone to help me with 5000 naira or even borrow me the money. so that i can travel to uyo tommorow for my screening excercise. i stay at calabar, if u wanna help and u think am a 419 jst call me i will come and meet u today with all my credentials, to prove am not a scammer. pls i need help, i need to travel tommorow.
pls mods help me move this to the front page.
tanx in advance.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
pls help..

(1) (Reply)

For Students Only / Alternator Facts / How To Write Your Proposal And Presentations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.