Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone 5/5s/5c To Samsung Note 7 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone 5/5s/5c To Samsung Note 7 (620 Views)

Thrivesend: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money To Any Bank Account In Nigeria. / (part-time Job) How To Make Cool Money With Just The Contacts You Already Have. / How To Transfer Contacts From Note 2 To Note 7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone 5/5s/5c To Samsung Note 7 by mcvuejn: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
The design, though, is what clinches it: the Note 7 is beautiful to look at and effortless to hold despite its huge screen. In terms of pure hardware design, I would go as far as to call it the best you can buy. Whether you should choose it over the iPhone 6s Plus (or hold on for the iPhone 7) depends on what side of the Android/iOS line you sit on.

“I sync iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy Note 7, but I have no idea to transfer my important contacts from old iPhone 5s to Samsung Note 7? This make me feel annoying.”----Quenty's question.

So, how can we transfer data contacts from old iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/se/6 to new Samsung Galaxy Note 7?

Method to sync contacts, videos, photos, text messages, calendar, call logs from old iPhone to Samsung Note 7:

To transfer data contacts from iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy note 7 directly just one click,you can use a third-party software iPhone to Samsung Transfer tool - Mobile Transfer, which allows you transfer contacts, text messages, videos, photos, videos, call logs, music, apps,ect from iPhone to samsung note 7 without data loss.

More info:

Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy Note 7

How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung Note 7

Transfer Contacts SMS from Samsung to Note 7
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone 5/5s/5c To Samsung Note 7 by Ibllkuy: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2016
The Samsung Transfer tool is a specially designed application which allows you to transfer data like messages, contacts, photos,music, video, etc between iOS & Android devices. Samsung Transfer allows you to transfer contacts between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 7 simply .
Transferring contacts from android to android
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone 5/5s/5c To Samsung Note 7 by zizhulx(f): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
The direct way to [ur=http://www.android-data-eraser.com/tips/transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-android.html]transfer contacts from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Samsung Note 7[/url] is using [url-http://www.android-data-eraser.com/mobile-phone-transfer.html]Phone to Phone Transfer[/url] tool. It can directly transfer data between mobile phones on PC. Just connect the two mobile phones with PC, start the Phone Transfer program, and then you can easily transfer data between them.

(1) (Reply)

PHRI (HRBP)/SPHRI (HRMP) September Exam Focus Class / Young Social Innovators Forum In Beijing, China (fully Funded) / Looking For A Greener Pasture We've Got The Right Option For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.