Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo (26201 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by bbbabes(f): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
The extent at which some people will go to look good. Rukky Sanda is okay, at least she is human as well, but I don't seem to understand why she looks like a doll in this photo. Could it be due to excessive cream usage or some sorts of surgery?

Enhancing your body parts to please people will only please them and you will be the one to suffer the consequences. I have come across a lot of ladies that bleach. I realise 70% do have some sort of acrylic body odour. They have to rely on excessive deodorant to cover the stench. This is bad!!!

I might as well be a lady, but I don't ever use expensive creams as they most of the time change your natural colours and looks.

We are Africans, true beauty is in us. Let's maintain that.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/why-is-rukky-sanda-looking-like.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by cruzita(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2016
so snapping pic na her job?

her acting career nko?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Benjom(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Is this a doll? Oh, it's Rukky, the fine lady.

Need A Perfect CV Example Or A Rewrite? Check These:

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by mzFiona(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2016
She is looking good but her eyebrows sha

5 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by bbbabes(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
more photos of her on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by faorex(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Afi doll nor..
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Big bakassi 2day, flat bakassi 2moro. How do most girls do it? Only one thing comes to mind though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by yankeedude(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Its ok. We have seen you.
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
And this made front page?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by CriticMaestro: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
This one na doll abi human being?
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by 190theclown: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
na she sabi

how do you people even bother about such people is beyond me

una nor get work do?
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ighoga898:
Big bakassi 2day, flat bakassi 2moro. How do most girls do it? Only one thing comes to mind though
La Pad,la butt grin

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
op she's an adult and she do whatever she wants with her life.
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
looking like my Daughter's toy.
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Tynasparks(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Her body her life
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by brostheo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
You don't want to use expensive or bleaching cream,then let those who want to use to use.Sarkwa learn to mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by mzFiona(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
I know say dz one go cm fp
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Prymestrr(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
mzFiona:
She is looking good but her eyebrows sha
Ol' girl u can lie 4 Africa... She's looking worst abeg. More like a professional auto paint job with a sheen.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Marrtynze(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Be looking like all this new Sex dolls from Japan nitori selfie

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg una don see Mannequin befor?
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by OCTAVO: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by GossipGirl1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
dat her brows no be for here...

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by PaulWillbliz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shey she no pierce her ear nii or na my eyes?
Make i sharply reason am as a good gyal. grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by adekayo1234(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will go stark naked to swear for any mod that push rubbish like this to fp again... What is nl turning into self
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Dcomrade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello Mod, pls i want to tell u something and it's very urgent undecided

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Sermwell(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
190theclown:
na she sabi

how do you people even bother about such people is beyond me

una nor get work do?
I tought I'm the only one who thinks this way! How do people even have so much time to focus on this people? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by passionate88: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Dcomrade(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
adekayo1234:
I will go stark naked to swear for any mod that push rubbish like this to fp again... What is nl turning into self
Witness? grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Toks2008(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
McBeal10:
op she's an adult and she do whatever she wants with her life.

When the cookie crumbles that is when you will know that its not her life.
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
And only one ugly pics made frontpage. Nairaland frontpage needs to be sanitized
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by 190theclown: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sermwell:

I tought I'm the only one who thinks this way! How do people even have so much time to focus on this people? Na wa oo

them get work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper as he swags up in Lovely outfit (photos) / I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.