Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard (794 Views)

Man Kill Neighbour Just Because Of 80k. / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
it's just like in the movies guys

click www.ehizinfo..com to see more

they were actually acting a movie sha
Re: Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard by Raydos: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry Buhari Can You See Your Life Outside??

99% Of Nigerians Now Smoke Oshogbo Weed Even Lalasticlala cry cry

See What Weed Turned The O'P's Life To Now? cry

And This Same Weed Is Affecting All The Mods Too, After Smoking Weeds They'll Now Start Banning Everybody Anyhow

If You Think I'm Lying, Just Wait And See,,,,,, They're Gonna Ban Me Now.

I Can't Blame Them, I Blame Buhari cry

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard by MemeTroll: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wawu.... Nigerian Police Force Nairaland Unit
Re: Help Nairalanders!! I Think My Neighbour Just Killed Someone At His Backyard by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Raydos:
cry cry cry cry cry cry Buhari Can You See Your Life Outside??

99% Of Nigerians Now Smoke Oshogbo Weed Even Lalasticlala cry cry

See What Weed Turned The O'P's Life To Now? cry

And This Same Weed Is Affecting All The Mods Too, After Smoking Weeds They'll Now Start Banning Everybody Anyhow

If You Think I'm Lying, Just Wait And See,,,,,, They're Gonna Ban Me Now.

I Can't Blame Them, I Blame Buhari cry
while you're blaming the dullard abeg nor forget to click the link.... I just need someone to rate the blog design that's all

(1) (Reply)

How My Phone Was Stolen By Lagos One Chance / Fani-kayode Operates 15 Gtbank , 2 Diamond Bank Accounts -EFCC / My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.