Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? (3053 Views)

Pls Can I Defer My Service? / Pls Can Nysc Reopen Of The Nysc Portal For Uploading Of Student Names??? / NYSC Saga:pls Can Someone Explain Any Single Reason For This Rough Play! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by tosyknow: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have a brother who went for NYSC last year, he did regiatration and eloped. Can he redo NYSC? Cos he was not given certificate though he made arrangement with his LI but he dissapointed him.
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by brandonobi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
no but they can give extension for a year, without allowee ofcourse
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Taeewo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Change your topic to 'Can someone be mobilized twice"

Is it that after registration he didn't go to camp or he went to camp and did not resume in his PPA.?

If he didn't go to camp, he can go with the next batch by re validating when online registration start and if he doesn't, how many month allawee has he received?

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by tosyknow: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Taeewo:

Is it that after registration he didn't go to camp or he went to camp and did not resume in his PPA.?

If he didn't go to camp, he can go with the next batch by re validating when online registration start and if he doesn't, how many month allawee has he received?
he went to camp but did not resume back for his PPA
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Taeewo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
tosyknow:
he went to camp but did not resume back for his PPA
He will need to be re mobilized.. ....
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2016
goan find work joor
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Afrobasic(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taeewo:

Remobilization means redo (Starting from camp again) right?

I know someone in the same position (didn't resume at his PPA but did camp).
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by habbyy03: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taeewo:

i have a bro that registered but didnt go to camp, what is the way forward for him pls?
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by SC31(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taeewo:
lol how do they remobilize someone that absconded from service(ghost corper)
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Taeewo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Afrobasic:

Remobilization means redo (Starting from camp again) right?

I know someone in the same position (didn't resume at his PPA but did camp).
Yes n he will return the allawee that was received bfor he absconded.
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Taeewo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
habbyy03:

i have a bro that registered but didnt go to camp, what is the way forward for him pls?
He will need to re validate wen online registration start.. .
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by habbyy03: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taeewo:
He will need to re validate wen online registration start.. .
alright thanks, he is still going to serve in the state he was initially posted to right?
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by Taeewo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
habbyy03:

alright thanks, he is still going to serve in the state he was initially posted to right?
No
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by glowriyarh: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello, I'm in a similar situation. I started camp but absconded a week into camp. What do I do?
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by sammirano: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2018
What he will have to do is re-, mobilization, it's for those that absconded after camp.
He will not go to camp again as you can't camp twice. But will be posted again with the next batch.
Re: Pls Can Someone Redo NYSC? by latade: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good evening, I missed two months clearance and my lgi reported me to have absconded and I was not given certificate. ...kindly advice me on the way forward....pls!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Finally Released Timetable And Confirms 19A Pop Date / How To Correct NYSC Date Of Birth Error / NYSC Circular Letter To All 2019 Batch B Stream 1 &2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.