Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

UDUS Student Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UDUS Student Cries Out (637 Views)

My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. / UDUS Sokoto Gets 1st Ever Female SUG President / Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UDUS Student Cries Out by tharealbkk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
It's our school and it's a federal institution. On 21-August, 2016 a bridge leading to our prestigious school fell off or should i say the bridge that collapse in 2012 has gone back to it's peak. Around same month in 2012 the bridge leading to Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto fell off, which attract many sympathizers including the then President; Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Atiku Abubakar, Aliko Dangote and Sokoto State Government, which almost all made pledges to support or reconstruct the road leading to the school..
Today is already 23-August, 2016.
Just some days back one of the culvert fell off it's lane causing another diversion of road from the normal road which is 8km or so to the other road(long) which is about 20km or so and not just because is long, the road is one of the busy road out of Sokoto, it's the road linking Nigeria and Niger, it's a dangerous road which at least took people's life almost every day..

On 22-August, 2016 immediately after the diversion of the road, one of the Car(Bus) conveying student to and fro, fell into a ditch. Injuring almost all of the student on board.
I sympathize with those injured in the accident and their family and wishing you all quick recovery and Allah(SWT) protect us also.

The main problem we now face is that is exam period and the road is dangerous and bad(not in bad shape but with many sharp bends and is an express).
We plead with the Federal Government and the Company awarded the contract in 2012 to kindly come back and save our souls(life's).

+234(0)8162994058

Re: UDUS Student Cries Out by tharealbkk(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cc; Seun, Lalasticlala and co.
Re: UDUS Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
if this happened in the east, Emeka Omego for don buy canoe for public transportcheesy
Re: UDUS Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
quite sad tho..you waited since 2012 before bring this to public notice

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Masters Scholarship opportunity For Nigerians And Others / Strike Is Unconstitutional, FG Tells ASUU / Senate C’ttee, ASUU May Resume Talks Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.