Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Do You Agree With Me That Onkoyi Is The Largest Family In Yorubaland! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Agree With Me That Onkoyi Is The Largest Family In Yorubaland! (706 Views)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Me That Onkoyi Is The Largest Family In Yorubaland! by oyinkinola: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eso 'koyi omo eru ofa, ikoyi omo eru tio riku sa yanbi nlolu oloota egi omo aku fapo rora, aroni gbora jigijigi deru oogun, ikoyi kii gbofa leyin iwaju ni won fi gbota, eso koyi omo eru finan finan, omo awi bee bogun lo,.eso mo sagun kogun oba ma reyin, nijo eso sagun, omo awodi ru kango logun, omo gunnugun bale won ajefon akoni, arogidigba bale won a jedon eeyan. eso 'koyi, gberanle o dide ogun too lo! aroni ku meji kaba oke!

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Me That Onkoyi Is The Largest Family In Yorubaland! by ImperialYoruba: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Im sure you are wondering why no Yoruba responded to your post.

This is evidence of someone suffering from the same genetic syndrome Ibos are afflicted with...."the disease of my compound is bigger than yours"

No Yoruba wil buy it, it might sell in Iboland.

I was told to step in and give you feedback bro. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Lagos @50: Oba Of Lagos Bans Anybody From Wearing Shoes Around TBS / 6 Misconceptions About Hausa People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.