Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank (27616 Views)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by JohnieWalker(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op 50k for pocket money nawa o na d total money wey dem give me as pocket money for my 4 yrs. D day my papa pay 20k enta my acct I Neva receive alert na e call me say if I touch d money Ogun in collabo with Amadioha running in IOS will touch my life I just weak

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by nexwayne: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Trash trash trash
Just the business idea na e make sense.
How many pipo them dey give 50k as pocket money??
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by donem: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Op 50k for pocket money nawa o na d total money wey dem give me as pocket money for my 4 yrs. D day my papa pay 20k enta my acct I Neva receive alert na e call me say if I touch d money Ogun in collabo with Amadioha running in IOS will touch my life I just weak
if your papa see this, him fit curse you o... how u go say 50k for entire 4yrs?
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by lekonso: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice Post thank you

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by Olulinks(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice try. But that guy shaking hands over there, has he made any meaningful money from his 5.something CGP?
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by JohnieWalker(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
donem:

if your papa see this, him fit curse you o... how u go say 50k for entire 4yrs?
Yu fink say I dey lie but things don change now
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by Emeka71(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Attending parties and obtaining money and gifts as a journalist.
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by ezigr8(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
engage n win in nairabet
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by kinswhite(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do yahoo yahoo
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by romeoetin(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Op scholarship plenty. I know of someone that collects 600k every year from scholarship boards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by Rick9(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Ayiri86:

There are a lot OK kids that are give even above 50k monthly
Ev in my kids
but not every student get such an amount every month oh.
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by AndyAustin(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2016
You did not add surebet and most importantly, ghost project, textbooks and school fees. Na there the money dey o.
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by mubarak89(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
MicTayor:
what you posted is unrealistic....how many students collect 50k as pocket money.if you collect 20k...thank God.unrealistic things called write up

While in uni my roommate collects 30K from home, 10k from one of his elder brothers and 20-something K as state bursary every month.
Of course that might not be your story or that of anybody you know. I know a few students who get nothing from home (no pocket money whatsoever); for such, they can try something. But please stop being pessimistic. Always find a way; to succeed
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by mubarak89(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
AndyAustin:
You did not add surebet and most importantly, ghost project, textbooks and school fees. Na there the money dey o.
Those ones fit fall under #3 na grin
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by mubarak89(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
lekonso:
Nice Post thank you
grin
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by mubarak89(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Olulinks:
Nice try. But that guy shaking hands over there, has he made any meaningful money from his 5.something CGP?
He got 1million naira that day. How is that? cool
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by Olulinks(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
mubarak89:
He got 1million naira that day. How is that? cool
Nice one!
Re: 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank by mubarak89(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
SWORD419:
wows 5, buy keke na pep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Free / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) / What Do You Call The Little Dot Above The Letter "I"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.