Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) (55731 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Banks Suspend ATM Card Usage Abroad / Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) / Why ATM Pin Has 4 Digits Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Thorby(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
finalboss:
mtcheew...attention seeker.. she nor get yansh self ...
Wetin she dey use poo?
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by numericalguy(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa o
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Nairalanders and yansh are like 5&6 grin grin
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
EmmySparky:
This is a boy o...how can a girl's Ass be this flat..like the china wall
na girl o her name is osusumustflow from nnewi
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Are u the director of that shoot? You re a stvpid one..
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by comeandmarry: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Dumb niggis its hand operated.
If an atm wasnt hand operated then e for dey convert dansuki money dem,program am go anybody azar den sharply withdraw am lock up.
Abegi...stupid posts
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by AliAiyes: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
The guy na mumulistik

Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Chuksyno(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
alldemgirls:
Its disappointing how this ATM machines function most times.
Imagine going to an unknown city or town to write exams, a place you don't even know anyone and you run short of cash for your transportation back home..only to get to the nearest bank ATM to withdraw money and it eventually traps your card...and this happens to be on a Saturday what will you do?

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/08/omg-mariah-carey-goes-hot-on-leather.html
it's simple, you automatically turn on begging mode
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Youngzedd:
ATM at ITC Park Owerri
Who ask u..
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by ugojenn(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2016
And what business does the ATM has to do with the Ynash,,you people self

1 Like

Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Blackfire(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
There is frustration in the land..
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Arrangee snap photo
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Who carezzzz, tell it to the birds lipsrsealed
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by HAH: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2016
From experience ATM does not swallow your card without doing something wrong, is either you put wrong pin, the card has expired or the bank is looking for you hence they deliberately set it to swallow it so that you can come looking for it and they catch you.

However being debited without giving cash is. Different ball game as it can happen for no reason of yours but system malfunction
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by oojehshez(f): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
this is not a laffing matter...the day dis thing happened to me, I almost cried...it was a weekend and to make matters worse there was public holiday on the following Monday and Tuesday

1 Like

Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Evangchrist1: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Honestly, Nigeria ATMs are not reliable at all. This have happened to me twice.
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by mzFiona(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Seriously you guys are super funny... You see a dark girl and you will be like "see as she dark like charcoal" you still see a girl with padded nyash and you complain "see as she pad nyash, fake girls" and here you are seeing a girl with her natural ass and u r still complaining!!!
Ndi mmadu sef!
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2016
mrlaw93:
Who ask u..

Your grandfather grin
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by wandeykul(f): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
finalboss:
If she use butt pad now,you go still talk.
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by malikombi(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Op......ATM-machine... Tautology
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by tigerclaws: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS THIS POWERFUL.
[/s]
paid useless illiterate zombie
how's this topic related to fayose?
ezi bida
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2016
finalboss:

put nose maybe u no go sniff shiit.
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by tyav7: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2016
And this is on the front page. Haba mods!
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by omoalajah(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2016
This one is not well At all
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Suspectzero(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Paseus:
See her flat yansh lyk my desk, nowonder d ATM is also angry at her

Lmao u be fool
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by dayosweetness(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
how did this make front page... puta!!!
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
I thought she was begging ATM to dispense some cash for her
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by abayimi567: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
it really happen to me,cry i cant cry
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by reducto: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
She looks androgynous
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by bamite(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sensless thread undecided
Hey stop that angry
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
ATM Begger.......!
Re: ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) by jay7(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na to calm till Monday or you turn to part time begger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.