Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Check These Grammar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check These Grammar (445 Views)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / This Grammar Question Will Throw You Off Balance / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check These Grammar by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am one of those people who DOESN'T like it. I am of those who DO like it. or I am one of those who IS coming. I am one of those who ARE COMING. Singular or Plural
I have searched the internet and I tend to be a little confused, because both were used
Re: Check These Grammar by Jackossky(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Funny enough
You are just confusing yourself over nothing

..Your questions are ambiguous.....

Are you asking if they are either singular or plural......

Or

If the sentences are correct or not....
Re: Check These Grammar by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
my questions are clear enough

1 Like

Re: Check These Grammar by Jackossky(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
mubarak123:
my questions are clear enough

Okay

I am one of those people who doesn't like it....

And the penultimate answer is

I am one of those who are coming......

Do I need to explain the rules to you?....

Go back to your English notebook,look for the part of speech.... Good

Accentuate more on pronoun,you will see something called relative pronoun..........

oops,I don't like talking too much.Do what I asked you to do and thank me later
Re: Check These Grammar by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
I am one of those who don't like it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sun Browsing / 15 wrongly pronounced words in English – Learn This / UNILORIN Born Again Student 300 Level Withdraws,confess Cheating Wassce-shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.