Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment (547 Views)

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment by danieldansluv(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
please I need a job urgently. Am a mechanical engineering HND graduate with good analytical, computer and troubleshooting skills. I had two years experience as a maintenance officer and driver for an NGO in Kogi State. in addition to my skills, am quick to learning and hard working if given the opportunity.
my phone no. and emails are 08035953026, tech.dan@outlook.com and my resume is available upon request. thanks
Re: Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment by donbenedict(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol some graduates won't just heed to correction.

You have been advised times without number to provide a more professional email and here you are giving your potential employer danielsdansluv@gmail.com

Luv? Like really? angry why not smth like, techydan@watevaemailhostingserver.com
Re: Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
donbenedict:

You have been advised times without number to provide a more professional email and here you are giving your potential employer danielsdansluv@gmail.com

Luv? Like really? angry why not smth like, techydan@watevaemailhostingserver.com
lol, funny email from him though.
Re: Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment by donbenedict(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
franciskaine:
lol, funny email from him though.
hehehehehe. The thing is just so annoying.

I get to see most email addresses of professionals in the industry and it bears their initials only. Or smth related to their names with some of professionalism embedded in it as well. Ah mean, it's so so easy to type techydan@yahoo.com Dan to type danielsdanluv. Infact, d secretary who might be sending an invitation email might skip a letter and after he/she will be blaming some non existent witches in their villages.
Re: Mech Engr. Graduate With Good Troubleshooting Skills Needs Urgent Employment by danieldansluv(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
donbenedict:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

State Micro Finance Bank Latest Recruitment (6 Vacant Positions) / Executive Intern (tax & Audit) At Discovery Cycle Professionals / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.