Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,618 members, 7,958,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

COPY COPY Or What? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / COPY COPY Or What? (371 Views)

Is It Okay To Copy And Edit An Article For Your Blog? / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COPY COPY Or What? by blaq05: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fellow NLs, I have read about bloggers advising wannabe's to always write their original contents and stuffs like that. I have visited a lot of blogs especially the one of aunty Linda Ikejis blog too but what I always saw on her blog is news from various newspapers. Does that mean she doesn't write her own content or what? Can someone put me thru please. Thanks
Re: COPY COPY Or What? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
blaq05:
Fellow NLs, I have read about bloggers advising wannabe's to always write their original contents and stuffs like that. I have visited a lot of blogs especially the one of aunty Linda Ikejis blog too but what I always saw on her blog is news from various newspapers. Does that mean she doesn't write her own content or what? Can someone put me thru please. Thanks

It is self explanatory bro. Writing is tedious and only the owns that have adept understanding of its benefits will pay to get writers help them write good quality articles.Many blogs are duplicated versions of something else cos its difficult to find time to write. At best i do 12 articles daily for my clients so its hard to understand why people wont sit down to think and then write or get someone who can think to do it.

It amazes me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simplelink Lets ATM Card Holders Pay For Your Goods & Services Via A Link / Are You A Blogger Then You Need To Read This / Verified Nigerian Adsense Account With $96

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.