Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Google Paid Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Paid Adsense (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Paid Adsense by missKiffy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hi guys, am not an expert in webmaster/adsense matters but my curiosity took the best part of me to open this thread.

I know Google pay based on traffic so while using Google search this evening a thought came to my mind. Will Google pay themselves for the massive traffic Google.com generates. Lol, the question sounds funny but am curious to know.

Pls pardon me if this question sounds sily
Re: Google Paid Adsense by gidimasters(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
missKiffy:
Hi guys, am not an expert in webmaster/adsense matters but my curiosity took the best part of me to open this thread.

I know Google pay based on traffic so while using Google search this evening a thought came to my mind. Will Google pay themselves for the massive traffic Google.com generates. Lol, the question sounds funny but am curious to know.

i dey wait
Re: Google Paid Adsense by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2016
missKiffy:

I can't get your question, but I guess what you mean in simple terms is how google makes money. If that is your question, I think the explanation below might be the answer.
Google serves as a middle man between Advertisers and Publishers. Advertisers pay google to display their adverts on suitably qualified blogs or websites.
Google won't keep all the money paid by advertisers to themselves. They will take 40% of the money and then give 60% to the site or blog owner, based on agreed terms. This is how google make money.
Hope it's clear.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Pop Up Subscription Form For Feedburner In Any Blog / Urgently Needed / Are You In Need Of A Responsive/ Well Designed Blog ? COME IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.