Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. (908 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. by Headmaster055(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
This prose work is a true life story of a young man......This is my first prose work.....I will welcome constructive criticism....nobody is an island....
LIFE OF A YOUNG HUSTLER ( A true life story )
Episode 1
Steering through the window on a lovely sunday morning, praying and hoping that good fortune will smile on me this week. This was going through my mind as I was also thinking about the previous week and its stress. Life is full of ups and downs. As a young man from an average family ( not too rich nor poor ) of eight chlidren ( six males and two females ). I always wonder what life will bring to the doorsteps of everyone of us. My dad been a polygamous man neither care so much about the welfare of his children, so everyone of us was struggling for survival and headway in life. This makes the future so blink.
Re: Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. by drstainlex: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Grab my front sit... Buh ur intro poor o. Hope this is not a cut and joined story that will end half way
Re: Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. by Headmaster055(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not at all, working on d next episode... tanks for d criticism.
Re: Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. by Deo7(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Obhiaba (you would know that word since your surname is okojie.....ride on i'm solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. by Headmaster055(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
I acknowledge dat @ Deo7

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) / Officer Of The Law 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.