Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Please Help..!! Whats The Treatment For A SCORPION Sting. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help..!! Whats The Treatment For A SCORPION Sting. (608 Views)

Get In Touch For The Treatment Of Premature Ejaculati.on / Which Drug Can I Use For Scorpion Sting/bite / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help..!! Whats The Treatment For A SCORPION Sting. by ezefelix(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2016
My brother got stung by a pregnant black scorpion. A healthy full grown man has been crying all night. He was injected but the injection didnt relieve the pain @all. I ve tried google but its nt helping. Please if you 've had such experience, how was it treated?? Your oppinion is heartily welcomed.
Re: Please Help..!! Whats The Treatment For A SCORPION Sting. by toaspromo(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2016
u need to tight the affected area to stop the spread of dpoison to the other part of the body then hospital urgently
Re: Please Help..!! Whats The Treatment For A SCORPION Sting. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Tie up the leg at the ankle to prevent the spread of poison then use razor to cut open the wound and allow it to bleed out. Bandage the wound then take him to the hospital. Carry your atm card o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering / N,n'-diethyl-n''-isopropyl-1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine / Are There Agents To Help Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria Travel Abroad To Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.