Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cultural Troubles - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cultural Troubles (696 Views)

4 Popular Cultural Festivals In Africa / Tiv Cultural Group Dazzle At The Lagos Street Carnival (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Troubles by 419forlife: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Help and usually i am not asking for these things but i had a big fight With guess who??

I had a fight with my AA friend has a problem with my job. I told him that my job support the businesses we have and want he thinks different. Now this will be the irony I have a problem with His job also! He is a pastor we both have similar business interest and a few times he needs extra funds for church activities, now I have never judge the man for it. I don even ask him what All this money is for mind you, only assume for his Lord.

Today we had the Biggest fight through the phone ever.

I propose we move some things to another location since the tax have become a problem. He disagree that the lord has Actually ordain the location. We have disagree before but this time was trouble. I explain to him things are tight for me now in the business that i do. I can't lose a fund like that to high taxes for the moment. He refuse refuse and refuse after all night explaining. Finally, i told him he don see and appreciate the good help He then went completely off! Something like this "i believe in the Lord young man, i have a purpose in this House of Lord, You young man don have a right to any thing on my relationship with the Lord!, the job you do don think i wont know about it" he said continuing "what is right is right and i don have to remind you how our values are different, you don have a right to talk to me about good help" at all.

My jaw dropped.

I said well den why do you accept my help when you know what it is that i do! I said so why den do you accept my help Have you ever thought about My values? So, have you ever thought about my values I replied continuing I say " when we met you had a small number in the church and now years later the number is still small except that Your house is Bigger! This church activities you do all this time where are the fruit? I never ask a dam question on it! Yet it is my 65% that is keeping the retail business open and repair the damn House of Lord that he him self can not fix" I replied.

We went back and forth until just this midnight. l still can not believe it.

As a good associate of long years the man is letting the Lord come between a good relationship we have and some profitable business. Gob dam cultural troubles. He refuse to see anything last night I might mention, without the 65% fund its to much for anything to work including the retail and church themselves but the man is blind by the Lord and is stubborn right now.

If a cultural expert can help Thanks.
Re: Cultural Troubles by Sayelabola(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
How am i suppose to believe you....check your moniker.
Re: Cultural Troubles by 419forlife: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seun is suppose to be changing me to SaintMichael

The situation is real so any advice is appreciated we actually decided today to keep doing business. Thing is we both have not fully discuss these new terms in depth yet which make me think the whole thing will blow up again!

I need a expert.

(1) (Reply)

Military To Monarchy: 8 Nigerian Kings That Were Formerly Military Officers / .... / The Hidden Secret Of How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne To Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.