Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here (1160 Views)

Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care / Learn Pattern Drafting With Master Trainer Mrs. Babatunde With Just 10,000 Naira / I Learnt Pattern Drafting Using This Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here by LearnFashionEas: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Fashion Makers,
My name is Onyinye Jewel, the Team Lead of LearnFashionEasy. I am so much in love with pattern drafting and believe it is not as complicated as we have been told.

So I decided to start this thread because I noticed we have tons and tons of threads on Sewing and FreeHand Cutting.

This is going to be basically all about pattern drafting.

We would start from the basics and improve as we go along.

First, I would like to hear from you all.
- what are your fears of pattern making?
- what are your bugging questions on pattern drafting?
- what would you like to get out of this class?

We at LearnFashionEasy are all about adding value to you.

NB: The LearnFashionEasy Collection of 100+ Ebooks and Videos is still available on our Konga store (konga.com/learnfashioneasy)
You can also get any 3 fashion ebooks for just N1,000.

......learn fashion at your pace.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here by Karenelle: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Thanks Onyinye for dis thread. I've always found pattern drafting to be a little difficult. D various inches used are difficult to remember and also d allowances given for various body sizes. I wud b grateful if u cud put me through. Thanks.
Re: Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here by LearnFashionEas: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello Karenelle,
Pattern drafting is actually really easy once you understand the principles.
I always advise my students to understand the basics of pattern drafting, the terms, tools to be used and most importantly be able to take measurements correctly.
Once you are sure you have covered the basics, the rest will just flow through easily.
I am sorry I am just replying (I hope this get posted). I have been trying to reply to this post but I keep getting an error message so I just gave up (Bad bad decision... We must never ever give up)

So I will start with the online training class (I'm new to teaching online, I am more of the physical one-on-one tutor) and hope we can kill the fear of pattern drafting out there.
Thanks
Karenelle:
Thanks Onyinye for dis thread. I've always found pattern drafting to be a little difficult. D various inches used are difficult to remember and also d allowances given for various body sizes. I wud b grateful if u cud put me through. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here by BlubloodClothin: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Get OnBoard

Re: Let Us Learn Pattern Drafting Here by BlubloodClothin: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2019
G

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy And Treasure Daniels" / Trendy Ankara + Aso Ebi Styles For Beautiful Ladies / Poorly Dressed Ghanaian Celebrity At 2017 Vodofone Ghana Music Awards - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.