Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (705 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 21/08/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2016
TOPIC:HE WAS FOUR YEARS OLD! JUST DIFFERENT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ZECHARIAH 3: 1-10
Years ago, I was particularly touched with a story and history of the one of the last known survivors of the most magnificent ships ever built in history, the Titanic. He was Mr. Michel Navratil. He died in January 2001 in Southern France, but his story has fascinated my life and ministry for all these years. He was 92 years old when he died, but he was just 4 years old when the ship hit an iceberg (a mighty ice- block floating on the sea) in the North Sea Atlantic and sank shortly before midnight on 14th April 1912 with over 1,500 of the best brains of Europe and America, killed. This is a very popular, tragic story! Mr. Navratil and his 2 year-old brother were in a life boat and rescued by an ocean liner, but his father went down with the ship into a watery grave. Now, the strange circumstance of his presence on the ship and his survival, has surprised Titanic historians and the public for years. How can a 4 year-old survive and adults did not? In this second half of 2016, I say to you prophetically: " Your life, family and ministry will surprise men and generations for years to come in Jesus name! What others could not do, you will do! Where others are failing, you will be winning! Where others are losing you shall gain! Where are others are gaining, you shall multiply! Where others are multiplying, you shall overflow! Where others are confused, you shall have a sure word of confirmation! Indeed a thousand may fall by your side and ten thousands may be drying up by your right hand, but it shall not come near you in Jesus name!" Yes, your destiny and life are in the hands of Him that created planet earth and your case is different. Others my sink but you will shine! You will be a wonder to your generation even after your death in old age in Jesus name. Today's scripture vs. 8, says: " The generation of Joshua the high priest, (you and I are in that generation ) are men wondered at..." The Amplified Bible says, "they are men who are a sign." Amazing! Your life and ministry shall be a sign, a wonder, and people will be looking to discover you - if you refuse to give up! No matter the present crisis you are in, God is working and rewriting your story behind unseen events! Mr. Navratil survived and surprised his generation and you will. Declare always: "As 2016 flies on, my case is different! Where thousands are falling, I shall stand! My case is different! My star shall not be lost in the crowd! My destiny shall not be swallowed up by the multitude! God is changing the rule and breaking every protocol for my sake! Yes, this is my season as I show up at the Lagos International Anointing service of this weekend. A new chapter shall open for my life and ministry in Jesus name." Amen! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: What a friend...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Lord, make my life a generational WONDER and change the RULE for my sake in the following issues (mention them now)!

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!! Pastor Wanted To Do Miracle Jesus Did By Walking On Water / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/16 / Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.