Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

"Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC (15283 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin English On BBC (Video) / Kenyan Supermarket Chain Nakumatt Is Struggling To Pay Its Creditors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by BABANGBALI: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Except nairaland
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by cdoffx(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's a fact and only God can help us. From inadequate power supply to high cost of operation...no thanks to depreciating naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lighthouseman:
BBC is generalizing the problem.. Some businesses are thriving but most are suffering especially due to the inflation.

BBC was part of the group that put this government on us bu their skewed reportage against the government of then Goodluck Jonathan.

Now they are forming wailers too

No o. Let them hold their side. We stopped selling Wailers form long ago. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by danchuzzy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lies!!!!
Ask Mr Spyder88
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by DropShot: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
eleojo23:

The slumping oil prices is a factor but Buhari has a large chunk of the blame for this.

He came in telling us there was no money in the treasury yet he made about 20 foreign trips within one year with the little money we had.

And the sad thing is, the trips yielded nothing. He just wasted our money on fruitless trips.

For instance, where is the much talked about yuan swap deal? What happened to it?

It was all propaganda.
How much did those trips costs in relation to what we've lost to the crude crash?
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by DIFY20(f): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Femich18:

Is that the way forward? Tribalism have eaten deep into your bone marrow

To hell with u people

U guys only kW how to humiliate Igbo's in ur state..

Don't worry time shall tell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by amtalkin(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
When Obama is flying past Nigeria with his contingent and they decide to peep through the window to see the change APC promised Nigerians

lol
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by obailala(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Getting Hopeless. Prophet Onatisi , what your intake.
So what should have been the solution especially under the crashed oil price which was given above as the mother of the problem?.... I'm sure most would say voting GEJ?
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by eleojo23: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
DropShot:

How much did those trips costs in relation to what we've lost to the crude crash?

I know where this conversation is headed with the likes of you and I have more important things to do than indulging a known 'Buhari-is-always-right' singer in an argument.

Look for someone else who has your time.
Have a nice day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by luckygirl02(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is that all? I am nt convinced.
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by timunstopable: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nansense! BBC is owned by an IPOD yoot who is only wailing because his hero jonathan lost election
- Tribalistic Zombies

Abeg buhari is a failure jare make we talk true! angry

it's a pity you can't read

that was Gbenga Sesan opinion when BBC interviewed him...It's his opinion
Yes economy situation is poor presently but I don't know why we nigerians like exaggerating when talking to foreign press..Saying every business is just pure exaggeration. .if he said a lot I could have agreed but every I don't think so
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Godwin616: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Great People Great Nation. Nigeria will rise again. When all our wasted years and glory are restored. I pray that you and I will not only be a witness but also a partaker.
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Omooba77: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
No be Gbenga Sesan and co used their blogs and social media to destroy anything GEJ,now all are paying the price. Even to pay school fees,import shoes and clothes don go pass many reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Omooba77: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
timunstopable:

Yes economy situation is poor presently but I don't know why we nigerians like exaggerating when talking to foreign press..Saying every business is just pure exaggeration. .if he said a lot I could have agreed but every I don't think so

I beg if your own dey thrive please make I fall in
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
timunstopable:

lol...
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by DropShot: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
eleojo23:

I know where this conversation is headed with the likes of you and I have more important things to do than indulging a known 'Buhari-is-always-right' singer in an argument.

Have a nice day!
[/s]
If you can't back up your claims with facts, better keep silent and be thought a fool!
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Jacko1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
BBC get ur facts right
You canmot be in UK and say u knw wahs happening here

I do not like that......
Acting like you ppl knw all
For your info
Politics and entertainment business are not suffering hehe
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by teebillz: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is what you get when economic parasites decided to hate on their host. You depend on the oil from the SS and yet all you wish them is death. Even nature is against the evil collabo of these Afonjas and their masters.

1 Like

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by teebillz: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Godwin616:
Great People Great Nation. Nigeria will rise again. When all our wasted years and glory are restored. I pray that you and I will not only be a witness but also a partaker.

Ahh! Some people are already partakers o. Didn't you hear of the recruitment at CBN, FIRS, Immigration and others. When will it be the turn of zombie foot soldiers like you?
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by tiwiex(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
timunstopable:

I think it affects every. Just to different degrees. People patronize the markets less due to a lower disposable income. Even if the business hasn't folded up, it's financials cannot be the same. I agree with him saying ALL except that other business is on mass.
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Michel2013: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
things are really getting harder in nija, even the wailer's forms are very hard to get now because of lack of foreign exhange to import raw material use in production of wailer's forms.
this has led to increasing no of former hailers queuing up to join the wailer's party but there is no forms anywhere.
As a result the former hailers are now rushing for the suicide party forms which are readily available everywhere in nija.

sai bubu
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
DIFY20:
OK

With the new cargo airport in enugu now and new seaport under construction in calabar and akwa ibom ...south east and south south we are immune from bad news... Lets patronize each other and leave bad belle ofonjas alone
Nice saying ,one ooo mpa for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by drss2(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
DIFY20:
OK

With the new cargo airport in enugu now and new seaport under construction in calabar and akwa ibom ...south east and south south we are immune from bad news... Lets patronize each other and leave bad belle ofonjas alone
correct talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by ephi123(f): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
eleojo23:
The slumping oil prices is a factor but Buhari has a large chunk of the blame for this.

He came in telling us there was no money in the treasury yet he made about 20 foreign trips within one year with the little money we had.

And the sad thing is, the trips yielded nothing. He just wasted our money on fruitless trips.

For instance, where is the much talked about yuan swap deal with China? What happened to it?

It was all propaganda
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by ephi123(f): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
eleojo23:

Have a nice day!

LMAOOOOO! Perfect response.
Shameless folks with no moral qualms. Pay-per-post defenders of His Majesty. Mschew.
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by Akpan107(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
DIFY20:
OK

we still need to fight for a total resource control. i spoke to one of our cheif in Ikot Abasi Local Government of Akwa Ibom State, but he was busy asking how can that be possible to do... to me, i think is possible. we can't keep surrendering our crude oil to the fails song of one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by jay7(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why repeating what we know
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by linusbnn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissingBudget:
BBC has joined IPOB yoots in tarnishing the good works of Buhari. Sai baba till 2023. grin

Never go find your budget
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
eleojo23:

For instance, where is the much talked about yuan swap deal with China? What happened to it?

It was all propaganda.
Did u jus infer that the cost of the presidents trips catalysed our economic crisis? Hmmm! Sooooo much for education.
Re: "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC by linusbnn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lighthouseman:
BBC is generalizing the problem.. Some businesses are thriving but most are suffering especially due to the inflation.

BBC was part of the group that put this government on us bu their skewed reportage against the government of then Goodluck Jonathan.

Now they are forming wailers too

Mr. Lighthouseman, BBC has said the truth. It is either dollar hike is affecting you or the cost to run your generator has increased or you make sales only to spend it on food and rentage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money From Algeria To Nigeria? / Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination / 10 People Roasted In Lagos Tanker Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.