Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Need An Exporter - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need An Exporter (868 Views)

Don't Worry: U Too Can Become An Exporter! / Sesame Seeds Seller/exporter Needed Urgently / I Need A Serious And Proven Exporter Of Lead And Copper Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Exporter by adebayo4ng(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Good day,

I need an exporter who I will partner with in the execution of used cooking oil contract I will get in his company name, I have the LOI already with me. the price and terms are attractive and God has helped me to do 70% of the work on getting the product locally.

His/her responsibility
1. will finance the contract 100%
2. Will assign a representative who will be holding his cash during sourcing
3. Will sign profit sharing agreement with me for the duration of the contract. 70/30

MY RESPONSIBILITY
1. Get the contract ready from a genuine and ready buyer
2. Make the source of the UCO readily available
3. always available during the sourcing of the UCO
4. Handle the documentation processes

Requirement
1. A financially capable exporter who has an export license and can finance the sourcing
2. An exporter who reside in or around Lagos preferably.

Please if you are willing and able pls get in touch with me 08094274698(calls,SMS and whatsapp) for more details, one on one meeting and break down.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Any International Logistics \ Procurement Services ? / Season's Greetings!!! ...from All Of Us At Eastern Union Energy / Where There Is Nozzle, There Is SOMAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.