Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Favour Will Locate You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Favour Will Locate You (1403 Views)

From Now Till Sunday Financial Breakthrough Will Locate You / Your Destiny Helper Will Locate You / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favour Will Locate You by meetemmanuel: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: he that eateth me, even he shall live by me John 6:57 (KJV).

As soon as you start eating Jesus bread, favour will become the canopy of your life ,just as everything respond favorably to Jesus, that is how everything and everybody will be favoring you.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Step over into a life of endless favour by simply eating Jesus bread

TODAY’S PROPHESY:
The end of all misfortune in your life.

PRAYERS:
For the gift of your favour, father I thank you.
Anything that will not favour me henceforth wither and die.
Land favour me, air favour me, water favour me…everything favour me in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/favour-will-locate-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn / 160th CMS Anniversary Of Nigeria / Sukuk Bonds Are Islamic Loans - CAN Insist On Rejecting It; Reveals Next Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.