Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! (790 Views)

Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo / Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! by yourblogcoach(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Jady Duarte told our Source of her night of energy with Bolt after they met when he praised his ‘triple’ and 30th birthday.

Jolt had as of now been seen kissing one young lady and twerking with another amid wild night in Rio when he drew closer her gathering

SOURCE:http://www.spyreporters.com/usain-showed-lightning-bolt-couldnt-resist/
Re: Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Bless him smiley
Re: Usain Showed Me His Lightning Bolt – And I Couldn’t Resist It! by passyhansome(m): 2:57am On Aug 25, 2016
AFTER TRACK & FIELD THIS DUDE OPTED FOR TRACK AND BED, A CHAMPION EVERYWHERE USANIIIII

(1) (Reply)

Rangers Beat El-kanami Warriors 4-0 To Win The Nigerian League / Antonio Conte Plots Emenalo's Sack At Chelsea / Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.