Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. (705 Views)

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! / Xiaomi Mi Max & MIUI 8 Launched | For Bigger Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI V8 with features that will surely tickle your fancy. The guys at xiaomi know exactly what to give their fans and they seem to be ahead of Google in some areas.

CHECK OUT THESE MIUI V8 FEATURES.

Dual Apps: This feature is for people that have more than one account on messaging apps and social media.

It will enable them to create and sign into dual accounts for any app, including WhatsApp, Facebook and more.

Scrolling Screenshots: Dam! With MIUI V8, you can now take scrolling screenshots of webpages and news articles. Crop, doodle or mosaic before sharing with a friend.

Calculator: Can you easily answer these questions; 8 grams is how many carats? How many centimeters is 48 inches? How many minutes in 18 hours? How many meters in 10 miles?

Hard huh? Calm down. With MIUI V8 new calculator app. You can convert currency, weight, height and more. Just tap the menu on top left to access more modes.

Quick Ball: In MIUI 8 rolls out with a feature called Quick Ball. With quick ball you can access to your favourite apps and shortcut by swiping.

Quick ball is useful especially you're using a large and big device or one handed mode. Add your favourite apps and frequent actions for better one-handed control.

Smart Gallery: Another outstanding feature of MIUI 8 can be found in the gallery.

Wanna share a photo with your friends? Lazy to tap on "..." button and send? With MIUI 8 , what you have to do is just swipe up to share your favourite photos !

The gallery also has professional photo editor too that allows users to beautify their photos without using any third party app!

Level up your photos with an advanced photo editor built into Gallery. Filter, adjust, doodle, mosaic and more without using a separate app.

Second Space: Use different passcodes or fingerprints to access different profiles, each with its own wallpaper, apps, files and photos. Second space also acts as upgraded version for child mode. Perfect for times when you need a clear separation in your life!

Video Editing This feature allows you to spice up your videos with filters, text and background music.

Trimming video and adding effects are now possible in MIUI 8. You can trim and add special effects & music easily by just using your smartphone. Swipe up and share could be use in sharing video too!

And many more

Devices getting the update in the first phase include the Mi 5, Mi Max, Redmi 4s, Mi Note, Redmi 2A, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Mi 4 China Unicom version, Redmi 1S, Mi 2/2S, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 3G, and the Redmi Note 4G.

The second phase will see devices like the Redmi Pro, Mi 4C, Redmi 3S and3X ,Redmi 2, and Redmi 1S getting the update..

MIUI English Forum
Re: Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. by wtfCode: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Why v8?
I thought u're talking about a car engine. angry
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2016
wtfCode:
Why v8? I thought u're talking about a car engine. angry Mtcheew
lwkmd. V8 = Version8.
I wouldn't post it in phone section if I was talking about cars
Re: Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
wtfCode:
Why v8?
I thought u're talking about a car engine. angry
Mtcheew
grin grin grin laff wan kill me o naso me too see am
Re: Amazing Features Of MIUI V8 That You Would Really Love To See In Your Phone. by KuliMart: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2016
You can always get Xioami products from kulimart dot com

(1) (Reply)

Neat Lg G3 For Sale / Please Help Me.... What Good Phone Can I Buy With 35k? / Top 5 Android Mobiles Under 10000 In India Full Specifications,pric And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.