Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins (2657 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy has sent social media on uproar after he shared a nude photo with young people that look too underage for a nude shoot.

He called them his young virgins and said they help him connect with his dearly departed as they can communicate with the dead.

The 65-year-old Area FADA who claims to have four alter egos, channeled the spiritual one, named 'Odudubariba' in the shoot and captioned it with how he still feels like a boy despite his old age.

He said;

Do you feel like you transform, going from one element of your
character to another one? "There are four personalities that dwell in this body. Charles Emeka Oputa, the guy you're having this conversation with. The phenomenon you know as CharlyBoy, Linda my feminine alter ego and Odudubariba the spiritual warrior.
I keep reinventing myself as I keep circumventing, even though I have taken a beating from foes, the nigerian army, the police ect ect I have kept on ticking, because my words and ways have inspired millions of youths to be themselves to never allow anybody kill their dreams. Because of me, many Naija youths never gave up on themselves or their dream. I have been teaching them, how to keep it real. And I have shown them that they can't afford to compromise their dream because some idiot don't get it. Yes I will for ever keep transforming because am a student of life. As long as I have my young exceptional youths as my friend I will never run out of steam, I will never grow old. I will always be a Boy at heart. CharlyBoy is a vitality brand. The rest is drama, welcome to my world. Bleep the rest."

More photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/charly-boy-shares-nude-photos-with-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by wtfCode: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
undecided embarassed
Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by sladimeji(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2016
d mumu DAT is doing dis man is immortal
Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by hymanflex(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2016
I give up on him.
Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by floragregs(f): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Delusion! No be only odudubaribaa, na odudumaragwu. MtshEeew
Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Na person grand papa be this o!

I pray for his children and grand children not to inherit his detestable foolishness.
Re: Charly Boy Shares Nude Photos With His Young Virgins by Spicylate(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:
d mumu DAT is doing dis man is immortal
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Esan People ( Ẹ̀bhò Ẹ̀sán) Of Edo State, Nigeria / Actress Anita Joseph In New york Advice Nigerians To Vote, Fans Comes For Her / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Enkay Slays In Bikini (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.