Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Become An E-currency Exchanger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger (3017 Views)

In Dire Need Of Skrill Dollar & A Reliable E-currency Exchanger / Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by kainchix: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello all,

I want to go into E-currency exchange business.
I would like to exchange popular e-currencies like Perfect Money, Bitcoin, and forex trading e.t.c.

I already have a verified account with these e-currency websites.
My question is how do I get cheap perfect money to fund for my customers.
I initially planned to buy dollars from the black market, then do wire transfer to fund my ecurrency PM, Neteller.

But most exchangers fund at lower rate than the current black market rate or very close to it.
So I would like to know how I can get cheaper PM to fund my customers in order to also offer competitive rates as other
e-currency exchangers.

Because I notice the major perfect money exchanger like Naira4dollar, Instantgold, nicciexchange sell PM at prices a bit lower than the
black market rate in Nigeria.
So I would like to know how these major exchangers source their e-currency.

It cannot be only from customers selling e-currency to them as the demand for buying ecurrency in Nigeria is very high.
Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by Ofemmanu1: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Learner, go master the art of buying/selling.
You buy low, and sell high Chikena!
Buy from people willing to sell or you buy thru the banks.
E.g whenever i win on sport betting, i do sell PM @N340/$ to a reseller while he sells for N400.
Meanwhile, if you buy from the banks at N400, you sell for N430-450.
Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by kainchix: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Learner, go master the art of buying/selling.
You buy low, and sell high Chikena!
Buy from people willing to sell or you buy thru the banks.
E.g whenever i win on sport betting, i do sell PM @N340/$ to a reseller while he sells for N400.
Meanwhile, if you buy from the banks at N400, you sell for N430-450.
ok thanks
Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Eze ego.. grin
Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by Abdulasod: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
checkout for the best and trusted exchanger
http:///ECijzQ
Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by talk2tmi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
My Personal GoldCash Review - Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017

Www.GoldCash.com.ng are scammers according to my experience with them and other investigated evidence. First evidence is that when you arrive at their site and click on register, after registration you do not receive any confirmation email or activation email and when u try to login u can't access your profile. The most surprising thing is that in a couple of hours or days u get a message on your whatsapp if you are on Whatsapp saying this is GoldCash, you registered on our site you can login to do transactions (which obviously u cant) or you can drop ur request here on Whatsapp (excuse me then why create a website). Well due to the urgency of the funds I requested they troubleshoot my account for me to login which they did and I login and filled my sell form of $500 (#210,000) PayPal funds which is meant for my brother operation in the hospital. Well the quickly replied me that I can send the funds. 2nd evidence the site has just one support contact and the person speaking when u call is different from the person chatting on Whatsapp. I was calm for the 24hrs cos that's the normal duration for ecurrency exchange sites to transfer your funds to your personal bank account. No alert, no calls, no text until I sent them a message asking what is happening, and they asked for my transaction I'd and email which I sent and they sent me a picture of PayPal page saying my funds is going to be pending for 21days? (As as how? My bro will be waiting in the hospital for 21 working days?) Evidence 3: on the screenshot there was not date, no transaction ref or I'd, just the message that my funds has been held. So I asked hope I am not been scammed and the Naija man said scam keh? - abeg is scam a new word in Nigeria? Why is he acting surprised and then he said if I continue panicking he will delete me! Aaah! With my own $500 and then I calmed down. I sent PayPal an email with the picture and they replied that the funds I sent has been received successfully by the recipient and he/she can access funds. I was scared so I called which someone different From who I was chatting with picked and was requesting for my email and transaction I'd which I sent and promised to call me back. I got no calls and I sent bunch of messages on Whatsapp asking for update and saying hello and they where reading but not replying. I didn't panic thou I just ordered for a cancelation/refund from PayPal. Which I am hoping they will be able to get my $500 back from www.GoldCash.com.ng

That was my ordeal with GoldCash... Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017.

Re: How To Become An E-currency Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? / . / These Are Top 10 Silent Igbo Billionaires U Might Not Know