Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) (12336 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by Akazeta(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awww,i love me,you and them

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Akazeta:
Awww,i love me,you and them

smiley
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by abubakarbabang7(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
oga kayoo wen are u continuing this story?

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
abubakarbabang7:

Definitely before the end of the month.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by kay29000(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
abubakarbabang7:

Hello, this is my second account. I got banned for answering your question. I dont know what word i typed that got me banned, so sorry i cant answer your question again.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by lycan2: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2017
I dont like this i wont be able to sleep well until i know how it ends. This is unfair which kind suspense b dis eh? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by iiru: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
please come and continue oo, interesting interesting
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by michaelolushola: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
kayo80:
Me, You, and Them: Book 1

A Romantic Suspense Story

The tick tock sound from her watch sounded loud as she sat in the quiet room, starring at a muted TV. She wiped off the tears from her face with the back of her hand, and continued changing channels on the TV. Something caught her attention on screen and she quickly turned off the mute button on the TV. She lost interest after 5 minutes and switched off the Television set.
“I’m rich. I’m supposed to be happy.” She said out loud before breaking into a sobbing session. Judith cried uncontrollable, and her whole body vibrated from where she sat on the king sized bed. This was meant to be a vacation to help her feel better, but it seemed being alone in the retreat had made her feel worse.

She flipped her braids to the back and got off the bed. Looking at her reflection in the mirror attached to the wardrobe made her feel a little better. Her flat tummy made her breasts appear bigger than they actually were under the tight fitting white t shirt she had on. And her jeans brought out the curves of her lower body. She spun her 5ft7 slim frame around, and a smile appeared on her face as she did so. Judith was referred to as The Last of the Mohicans by a lot of Bloggers and TV presenters because she was one of the few female celebrities left in the country that hadn’t bleached her skin. The brown skin beauty was the envy of all, and her fan-base kept rising with each passing year. Although it appeared from the outside looking in that she had it all, she had spent many nights crying alone in her mansion.

After an obsessive amount of time spent admiring herself in the mirror, Judith grabbed her car keys from the bedside stool and walked out the room.

Nice story! You guys should really read it!

You could also have real romance in your lives especially if you preparing to get married. Check LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by michaelolushola: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
kayo80:
Me, You, and Them: Book 1

A Romantic Suspense Story

The tick tock sound from her watch sounded loud as she sat in the quiet room, starring at a muted TV. She wiped off the tears from her face with the back of her hand, and continued changing channels on the TV. Something caught her attention on screen and she quickly turned off the mute button on the TV. She lost interest after 5 minutes and switched off the Television set.
“I’m rich. I’m supposed to be happy.” She said out loud before breaking into a sobbing session. Judith cried uncontrollable, and her whole body vibrated from where she sat on the king sized bed. This was meant to be a vacation to help her feel better, but it seemed being alone in the retreat had made her feel worse.

She flipped her braids to the back and got off the bed. Looking at her reflection in the mirror attached to the wardrobe made her feel a little better. Her flat tummy made her breasts appear bigger than they actually were under the tight fitting white t shirt she had on. And her jeans brought out the curves of her lower body. She spun her 5ft7 slim frame around, and a smile appeared on her face as she did so. Judith was referred to as The Last of the Mohicans by a lot of Bloggers and TV presenters because she was one of the few female celebrities left in the country that hadn’t bleached her skin. The brown skin beauty was the envy of all, and her fan-base kept rising with each passing year. Although it appeared from the outside looking in that she had it all, she had spent many nights crying alone in her mansion.

After an obsessive amount of time spent admiring herself in the mirror, Judith grabbed her car keys from the bedside stool and walked out the room.

Nice story! You guys should really read it!

You could also have real romance in your lives especially if you preparing to get married. Check LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by mattyboy007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice one patiently waiting fr part 2
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
mattyboy007:
Nice one patiently waiting fr part 2

This is the link for book 2- https://www.nairaland.com/3322331/me-book-2-romance-novelette
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Whoever you are, binging and liking my stories since yesterday, just know I really appreciate you. Likes and comments are the currency we writers on Nairaland live by. I wish more fans would realize this. It doesn't take much to click on 'like' after reading a story you like, but most readers don't do this... But they are quick to complain when you as a writer gets unmotivated to keep posting.

Thanks once again... Whoever you are, wherever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayo80:
Whoever you are, binging and liking my stories since yesterday, just know I really appreciate you. Likes and comments are the currency we writers on Nairaland live by. I wish more fans would realize this. It doesn't take much to click on 'like' after reading a story you like, but most readers don't do this... But they are quick to complain when you as a writer gets unmotivated to keep posting.

Thanks once again... Whoever you are, wherever you are.

You have no idea how many times I had lost the zeal, but I keep going. If any writer here follow the way of this site, I swear, here would be deserted smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legend Of The Seeker Season 3 Fan Fic / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend / A Hole Through Your Curtain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.