Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Is The Importance Of Your Business Website? Well, I Hope You Do Know... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Importance Of Your Business Website? Well, I Hope You Do Know... (394 Views)

What Is The Importance Of The Continental Free Trade Agreement / Please Open This Thread If You Know About Bitcoin Very Well, I Have A Question. / The Importance Of Advertising To Modern Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Your Business Website? Well, I Hope You Do Know... by 9jadirect: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
For the full article, visit - https://9jadirect.com/importance-business-website/

What is the purpose of your Business’ Website?

It is vital to understand the efficient and important role a website plays in marketing and advertising a business. It is the equivalent of owning a high street shop or prominent office only it’s online. Your website is the centre of a business universe and the cornerstone of an online marketing plan. A website itself can be used to accomplish marketing strategies to help your business grow.

There are two major strategies to consider in a business website that can benefit your business, which is website marketing strategy and website content strategy. The website marketing strategy describes the purpose and importance of the website, its functionality, and performance for the business. Website content strategy considers the reader, how they look at the website and the marketing information on your website.

Are you maximizing the purpose of the Website?

Depending on the type of business, your website can be the core of sales activity to a business by giving your business the online presence and allow for the sales of your products anywhere and anytime without any limitations.

Well, Let’s take a look at some typical functions of business websites: Read more - https://9jadirect.com/importance-business-website/

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Lot As An Executive Marketer Of Jamb And Other Exams Cbt Practices / The Newly Renovated Shoprite And It Enviroment In Festac Town, Lagos / Professional Blog For Sale ! Http://onlinesupergist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.