Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water (635 Views)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water by joey4sheva(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
This incident happened this morning in Ngwá road by ohanku in Aba Abia State. I couldn't get a clearer pic because I might be asked to do worse. . These soldiers are becoming a menace to the society... Mods please let's put this info where it should be..

Re: Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water by ENDTIMELIFE: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Soldiers with they Authoritative power humiliating people like fowl , transfer him to Sambisa Forest to fight Boko haram you ill see him runing for his life cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water by DannyJ19(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rubbish

Nigerian soldiers my Ass...
Fight boko haram they won't...
later they would go to mortuary tak pix and say they were in gun battle....

1 Like

Re: Man Humiliated By A Soldier:commanded To Swim Stagnant Water by umar745(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ish! That's sad.

So my Biafran peeps allowed something like this to happen and didn't raise holy hell.

(1) (Reply)

Police Probes The Death Of Man Who Died In Lover’s Apartment / Graphic Photos: Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa State After His / German Goalkeeper Arrested For Conceding 43 Goals In A One Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.