Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Big Trouble As Police Kick Off Manhunt For Gays - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Big Trouble As Police Kick Off Manhunt For Gays (442 Views)

Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years / Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Trouble As Police Kick Off Manhunt For Gays by UncensoredIII(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Organisers of a gay marriage in Sokoto state are now in big trouble as the Nigeria Police Force has kicked off a manhunt for them.

According to reports in International Business Times (IB Times) quoting the BBC, the police is looking for two people who are accused of having organised a marriage for gays in the city of Sokoto, capital of Sokoto state.

Nigerian gay protest
IB Times quoted police spokesperson as telling the BBC that the owner of the house where the alleged ceremony took place has already been arrested.

HomoS3@.x:’uality is illegal in Nigeria. Nigerians involved in gay marriage or civil unions face imprisonment for up to 14 years under the Same S3@.x:’ Marriage (Prohibition) Bill signed into law by former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan in 2014.

Meanwhile, a man has been discovered to be gay by his wife after being married for 13 years.

Collins, who was reported to have been living with his wife and two kids in Hurlingam, Nairobi, Kenya had earlier walked out of his marriage due to his S3@.x:’ual escapades with the same S3@.x:’ but went back to his wife out of fear of being ridiculed.

Collins went on to have children in a bid to throw people off on his S3@.x:’ual preference but when the tolerance for gay relationships in Kenya grew, he felt the urge to have a boyfriend which he did.

Re: Big Trouble As Police Kick Off Manhunt For Gays by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is madness ... I wonder how they feel anything for same sex lipsrsealed
Re: Big Trouble As Police Kick Off Manhunt For Gays by adedayo3193(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
this is funny how can i see my fellow man naked and have an erect penis when not a lady
*spit* lubbish

(1) (Reply)

South African Teacher Pays Bride Price ... Kills Fiancee For Cheating On Him / Anambra Community To Police: 23 Detainees Are Not Terrorists / Lokoja Traditional Rulers Deny Hands In Attack On Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.