Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) (4980 Views)

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by faruku104(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Someone would sit down and be like "my life sucks" and be complaining of how life has been unfair to him or her. One thing we tend to not put into consideration is that even though things may not be easy, there are tons of people who are in worse conditions than you are.

You probably have a roof over your head. See this guy finding homage in a tunnel with a small mattress to rest as he is at home.

In a nutshell, we ought to be grateful if we are able to get something to eat, move around and have a reasonable place to stay. In everything, give thanks!

Have a blessed week...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/08/you-think-you-are-doing-bad-in-life.html

2 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
God i thank you for my life

You are marvelous coolcool

15 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Freakypinky(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
cry
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
hmmm lord i tank u

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by lative(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
He must be a member from FAYOSE family , that family and publicity are like bread and butter. grin
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Engrobiorah(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
embarassed
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by demolinka(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
If dem born anybody well make e talk say na buhari cause am

angry angry
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Jamesmatic(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
E no go pass aboki!!
They crash any where de like...

5 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Danimighty7(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
then 1 jackoff from the political section will come and say
if Buhari want president that wouldnt have happened
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by LuvU2: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
crycryembarassed That could have bn any of us but for the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by yemoxyl(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
yarimo:
He must be a member from FAYOSE family , that family and publicity are like bread and butter. grin
Are U On Drugs? undecided

5 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Opistorincos(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
And I don over complain abt ma financial status today and no be say I broke like that o.. God I'm sorry for being ungrateful

4 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
So I should thank "God" for sleeping in a bed amidst the bad economy? and who should the guy in that hellhole thank? Devil? If it was God that really did it for me, why can't he do something for a human being sleeping in the concrete Tunnel?

Yall Dumb Fvck Christians and Muslims wont cease to amaze me... Creepy arse Niggas!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by slick1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
RebelChip:
So I should thank "God" for sleeping in a bed amidst the bad economy? and who should the guy in that hellhole thank? Devil? If it was God that really did it for me, why can't he do something for a human being sleeping in the concrete Tunnel?

Yall Dumb Fvck Christians and Muslims wont cease to amaze me... Creepy arse Niggas!!

Odi Egwu.....frustration be killing dis one and now he be blaming in on God and religion......chai

Very soon, u go know say there is a very powerful God...

4 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by greatex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thank JAH
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by cliquevibes(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
yarimo:
Your nt funny at all...Nt a tiny bit funny....

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by cliquevibes(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
RebelChip:

Dnt worry, a situation will soon arise in ur life where ur only hope is to turn 2 dis same God ur talking trash bout..

4 Likes

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Tbells91(f): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Alhamdulillah rabbil alamin

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
cliquevibes:
Your nt funny at all...Nt a tiny bit funny....
that is your problem
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
yemoxyl:
Are U On Drugs? undecided
the question should be are we on drugs
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by mattsvibes: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
heavenly father change our story beyong our story beyond our imagination
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2016
I should thank God for keeping me in this screwed condition. Really?

meanwhile there's this guy:

I understand what you may be thinking "But teempakguy, you're also smart like this guy nah . . . if you put your mind to it, you can get to where he is today.

Fine, but the problem arises when I use my hard work and sweat(and sometimes luck) to finally get to a similar position, only to be expected to thank God without who I would not (apparently) have been able to achieve anything.
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by mankan2k7(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari self?

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
cliquevibes:
Dnt worry, a situation will soon arise in ur life where ur only hope is to turn 2 dis same God ur talking trash bout..
But na wa, so for all the Bible when u dey read since...na only bad bad luck u fit wish ur fellow guy. U dey f.uck up.
Why u no pray make good things, unmerited favour, and miracles follow the guy make him turn to this ur God??
U f.uck up

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Alhamdulillah for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2016
RebelChip:

hmmm....I'm guessing you are an unbeliever
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by TopeQs: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by freshcvvs: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
cliquevibes:

See brain! now wey this situation never occur for his life, why is it so?
Re: You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) by chudyprince: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
He that sleeps with amattress in a concrete pipe is better than he who sleep on a bare floor in a makeshift house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma I Meet David After A Church Service / See The World's Fittest Soldier / Raymond Dokpesi Jr. Wed Adedoyin Karunwi In A Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.