Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips (555 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / 10 Natural Way Of Loosing Belly Fat And Having Flat Tummy / Natural And Healthy Way To Loose Excess Fat And Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips by markbor: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
1. Make use of skimmed milk -

When you compare skimmed milk and the regular kind, they are actually the same, except for the fact that the former contains lesser fats and calories than the latter. In other words, skimmed milk still has the necessary nutrients that one needs from milk such as vitamins and minerals. However, it can help you better in losing weight than drinking the regular kind.

2. Avoid eating junk foods –

Junk foods are usually filled with lots of salt and calories that can make you gain weight. Aside from that, they also usually do not contain any nutritional value. Keep in mind that junk foods are not just chips you eat in front of the TV set. They can also include burgers, spaghettis, fries, and such.

3. Remove the skin from the chicken meat before cooking –
Chicken is actually a good source of quality protein, since it is not loaded with fats. Chicken skin actually tastes so good with it; however, you need to remove it if you want to lose weight. This is because it is loaded with fats and calories, which is not good when it comes to losing weight.
4. Hydrate yourself by drinking lots of water –
When you go through exercise routines, it is best to drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated. Aside from that, it can also suppress your appetite to some extent. In times when you feel hunger, try to drink a glass of water first, since you could have mistaken hunger for being thirsty.
5. Eat more protein –

When you go through certain exercise routines to lose weight, you need to load up on protein, since it can help your body in repairing worn out tissues. Aside from that, when you eat more foods that are filled with protein, it would actually make you feel full longer, which can help in controlling your appetite.

When you want to lose weight, you need help, but with these tips, you have everything you need. Here's exactly how I lose 12KG of unwanted body fat & 3 inches OFF my waist line in Just 25 Days and how you can too. For details visit: www.bellyfatlossng.com For daily fresh articles on weight loss visit: www.weightfall..com

Re: 5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips by medexico(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
This one wan spoil chicken for me, why I go commot the skin?
Re: 5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips by Kowor(f): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:
This one wan spoil chicken for me, why I go commot the skin?

d tin tire me o! Nfn under heaven go make me komot am!

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Belly Fat And Weight Loss Tips by omozu1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
I just lost a 38 years old sweet sister i mean my best friend and my helper to heart related diseases
Please mind what you eat and your life style too.
Life is sweet and it will be better if you live till you are old.
Don't kill yourself pamper your heart and other vita organs in the body by burning those extra fats in the body by living well and eating right.
If you care you can check my blog for more inforn on your health
www.yourhealthandmy..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiv+ Dates / The Benefits Of Immune Booster / Bridal Skin Care Treatments In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.