Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME (3928 Views)

SUNNYLAND COURT N5.5M BEST TIME TO INVEST #C OF O / Royal Haven Garden phase 2 #850k No time to check time #secured#phase 1 sold out / Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2016
It’s great buying a house. However, whether you’re buying a house or building yours from scratch, each approach has certain specific situations which call for it and make it the more appealing option. That is why we invite you to consider buying
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:48am On Sep 06, 2016
BUILD WHAT YOU DREAM.
With our choice plots of land in the rapidly-developing Ibeju-Lekki axis, you have the licence and, the land you need to build practically anything you can dream of.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2016
believe it when we tell you we’re here to help you increase you wealth.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
In mediaeval Europe a system of government called Feudalism was practiced, where the society was structured around relationships derived from the holding of land in exchange for service or labor. Simply put, land owners called the shots- they were the ones in power and were considered nobility. Now, in our present day world you might not actually get to control a whole country just because you own some land.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
I feel a lot of people listen to what I have to say.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've had a lot of different companies. I've been in banking and automobiles and real estate and a lot of things.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 4:16am On Sep 08, 2016
I want to be a successful landlord. I like real estate.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2016
No investment on earth is so safe, so sure, so certain to enrich its owners as undeveloped realty. I always advise my friends to place their savings in realty near a growing city. There is no such savings bank anywhere
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
The only thing worth investing on presently is REAL ESTATE.
This the only thing that appreciates in Nigeria.
Savings Account/Fixed Deposit/Bond/Treasury Bills/Crude Oil.............(All these do not hold much value anymore)
With Real Estate, you are sure of guaranteed Returns on Investment.
You can never go wrong with this. Most wealthy men made it through REAL ESTATE.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
It’s 8:57 am – do you know where your next home is going to be?
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShoProperties(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Where dreams come home
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let Our Family Show Your Family the Way Home ..
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Tomorrow 's opportunities are grabbed today by those with fore-sight.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Who are the neighbors surrounding the Area ?
1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.?
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by adewarley099(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by adewarley099(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2016
The saying goes, “ When everyone starts buying, it is time to sell! When everyone starts selling, it is time to buy! ” And when everyone is waiting, it is time to take action or risk missing out on the great deals!
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Real estate investing strategy Nigeria - Investing in real estate in Nigeria is profitable. But you have to deploy the right real estate investing strategy for you to have a high return on your investment.

But first, why is investing in real estate in Nigeria such a viable investment option?

The reason is pretty simple.

Nigeria real estate is big business.

Business is brisk in Lagos and several other locations in Nigeria. Money is exchanging hands pretty fast. And thousands of people are becoming millionaires through real estate investing.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
: All This estate rests in a tremendous location where you feel the gentle caress of cool ocean breeze against your body and soul. The location is poised to generate over 50,000 jobs in the next three years.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2016
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
Our clients are assured of scam free transactions, as we keenly verify the genuineness of the products we promote. Every product we promote on this Forum is absolutely scam free!
We buy into the visions of affiliate companies, whose products are being promoted, thus going along in providing shelter for the masses with most flexible payment ever.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
best investment ever
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ON YOUR NEXT HOME by ShelterHomes(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2016
still available u can call 08124579981

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Land & Plots for sale in Ikorodu / Beachfront Courts, Beside Lekki FTZ Complex, With Gazzette @4.5m /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.