Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . (3880 Views)

Oya Let's Play...Don't Spoil The Fun / Candy Crush Saga cheats Thread. Enter Here!!! / Were All D Nairalanders Una Don Sleep? Oya Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
willian10:

I don't understand u, pple just dey make mouth for license, what has license changed between FIFA & PES.
Compare PES16 & FIFA16 on PS4 not on PC, cos PES has to beat down the PC version to meet most PC specs, overall PES16 is better, don't argue if you haven't seen both on PS4.
Talking about Master league, PES is way better.
Even if Nigeria wins the World Cup today, they won't be included in next FIFA game, & u said that one is better than PES, bro wake up....
Nigerians just overhype FIFA over PES cos the PC version of PES isn't standard.
When I do play FIFA on my PS Vita then, I remember how players do disappear, game glitches more on FIFA than PES, the only advantage I know that FIFA has over PES is the collision & players are easily identified viewing the game from a wide range, apart from that nothing....
You can quote me anywhere...
what has licence changed?? Sorry you don't know what you are saying. So you are mentioning that if Nigeria wins world cup, it wouldnt be included in fifa as the reason why pes is better.
And talking about players dissappearing and stuff like that. That happens in both of them and is mostly a device issue, not the game. Then look at fifa online, presentation, celebrations, commentary and realism. Pes is better in only 2 areas. Graphics and player physics. And with fifa 17 coming out with a whole new game engine, expect things to change(not to talk of set piece rewrite). Btw fifa 16 wasn't much different From fifa 15. I was disappointed by EA. But it was still better than PES
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by mrMeen(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
yeah pes 2016 is way better than anything Fifa will dish out now a days trust me. and about licenses who cares about them we are taking about pure football experience here and if you really know your game then pes is your home.

1 Like

Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by willian10: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
zzzzy:
what has licence changed?? Sorry you don't know what you are saying. So you are mentioning that if Nigeria wins world cup, it wouldnt be included in fifa as the reason why pes is better.
And talking about players dissappearing and stuff like that. That happens in both of them and is mostly a device issue, not the game. Then look at fifa online, presentation, celebrations, commentary and realism. Pes is better in only 2 areas. Graphics and player physics. And with fifa 17 coming out with a whole new game engine, expect things to change(not to talk of set piece rewrite). Btw fifa 16 wasn't much different From fifa 15. I was disappointed by EA. But it was still better than PES
I like the way u replied at first, no abusive language.
But u haven't answered my question, what has licensed changed?
PES16 is way better than FIFA16. Nigeria won 2013 AFCON, yet Nigeria team isn't there, PES also has a large number of teams.
Don't forget to answer my question o
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by Nduxx(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2016
willian10:

PES16 is way better than FIFA16. Nigeria won 2013 AFCON, yet Nigeria team isn't there, PES also has a large number of teams.
The Nigerian team in pes, is their kit correct, are the player names correct talk less of their faces.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
willian10:

licenses makes the game more realistic and authentic . Btw if it's so useless, why do both companies bother about em. Just take a look at the names pes are using here just look at the premier English league team names and laliga spanish league team names. Also talking of teams, pls don't just bring pes close to fifa there. Btw, fifa 17 is featuring the Japanese league. And that's a straight gunshot at pes, Konami is a Japanese company and they don't feature it.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by KazukiIto(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP another PES faithful, present. I've been rocking PES since when it was called ISS (International SuperStar Soccer) on my Sega Mega Drive till present. Right now, I'm trying to download PES2017 demo on Steam. Now, una wey dey complain about license: patches from our vibrant community has always got us covered. FIFA sweet for him own way, same with PES.

1 Like

Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by willian10: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
zzzzy:
licenses makes the game more realistic and authentic . Btw if it's so useless, why do both companies bother about em. Just take a look at the names pes are using here just look at the premier English league team names and laliga spanish league team names. Also talking of teams, pls don't just bring pes close to fifa there. Btw, fifa 17 is featuring the Japanese league. And that's a straight gunshot at pes, Konami is a Japanese company and they don't feature it.
Bro, have u played PES B4?
Cos the one I play, its Premier league not english blah blah, or do u need screenshot for confirmation cheesy grin'
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
willian10:

Bro, have u played PES B4?
Cos the one I play, its Premier league not english blah blah, or do u need screenshot for confirmation cheesy grin'
i gave you a link from the official site for pes 17(konami). You can send Konami your screenshot. wink. Btw Nigerians are fond of playing cracked versions of games.. Pes 17 is also losing some of the licenses from pes 16...happy Sunday.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by barackodam: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2016
People are claiming license, license, license shii. Azzin, who gives a F about it. Max one month after it is released pespatch.com would have released updated patches, face patch, pitch, flag, balls, stadiums, leagues etc, name them. Have you played PES in high graphics on a system? Because majority of the ones available are low graphics, not even medium. And you're talking license......abeg, the Japanese league that FIFA wants to include, till FIFA 18 would be out, I'm certain you wouldn't use it, if at all, not more than five times do why mentioning it. Even Nigeria as a country how many of us play with them as a team??

I'm not arguing which its better. I'm a PES fan, I'll always claim PES it's better and you a FIFA fan would always claim FIFA is better, but then, I'm for rebuffing claims unnecessarily made against PES
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am currently running pes 16 with the PTE 6.1 latest patch, I don't think their is anything i would ever need a license for that i do not have already.. My messi alrwady has the blonde hair and beards.. Lol , and my japanese team is already up to date

I am even much more up to date than the licensed fifa..

Same will go for pes 2017, ..

I have both fifa 16 and pes 16 and i play both in very high settings, but i am not happy with fifa game play, the players look alike in a way in stadium (wide) mode, they run like horses trying to run to a oat garden.. I forced myself to play only fifa 16 for 2 weeks , without opening pes, so i could force myself to enjoy it, at the end of week one , i just couldn't take it, although tbh it thought me how to control my passes, and I enjoyed its master league storyline more, pes was still my favorite... Sad, but the truth...

And since pes 17 already promised to slow down its gameplay, and Work on adaptive Al so that, passes control will be achieved, and also added much more vibrant cutscenes in the master league, then i will get myself the pte patch, license my pes 17 and enjoy life to its fullest..
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
barackodam:
People are claiming license, license, license shii. Azzin, who gives a F about it . Max one month after it is released pespatch.com would have released updated patches, face patch, pitch, flag, balls, stadiums, leagues etc, name them. Have you played PES in high graphics on a system? Because majority of the ones available are low graphics, not even medium. And you're talking license......abeg, the Japanese league that FIFA wants to include, till FIFA 18 would be out, I'm certain you wouldn't use it, if at all, not more than five times do why mentioning it. Even Nigeria as a country how many of us play with them as a team??

I'm not arguing which its better. I'm a PES fan, I'll always claim PES it's better and you a FIFA fan would always claim FIFA is better, but then, I'm for rebuffing claims unnecessarily made against PES
Konami does. Btw i didn't mention Japanese league because i said I'd use it. It was a response to the person i quoted who brought an argument about teams.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
I am currently running pes 16 with the PTE 6.1 latest patch, I don't think their is anything i would ever need a license for that i do not have already.. My messi alrwady has the blonde hair and beards.. Lol , and my japanese team is already up to date

I have both fifa 16 and pes 16 and i play both in very high settings, but i am not happy with fifa game play, the players look alike in a way in stadium (wide) mode, they run like horses trying to run to a oat garden.. I forced myself to play only fifa 16 for 2 weeks , without opening pes, so i could force myself to enjoy it, at the end of week one , i just couldn't take it, although tbh it thought me how to control my passes, and I enjoyed its master league storyline more, pes was still my favorite... Sad, but the truth...

And since pes 17 already promised to slow down its gameplay, and Work on adaptive Al so that, passes control will be achieved, and also added much more vibrant cutscenes in the master league, then i will get myself the pte patch, license my pes 17 and enjoy life to its fullest..
almost every game on the planet have its own mods. And who told you fifa doesn't have patches too( check out moddingway and fifa-patch) . When comparing them don't talk about mods as it is unofficial. There are tons of fifa mods and pes mods to start comparing each of them. I'm talking of pes and fifa straight outta the box. Btw i said Japanese league not team
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
zzzzy:
almost every game on the planet have its own mods. And who told you fifa doesn't have patches too( check out moddingway and fifa-patch) . When comparing them don't talk about mods as it is unofficial. There are tons of fifa mods and pes mods to start comparing each of them. I'm talking of pes and fifa straight outta the box. Btw i said Japanese league not team
whether it's official or not, its all i want in a game.. No one is talking about mods, i am talking about patches, released to correct few things.. Even out of the box, i choose pes over and over again.. All pte pach does is license players, teams and add new kits on a regular.. Its like the license pes didn't have.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
whether it's official or not, its all i want in a game.. No one is talking about mods, i am talking about patches, released to correct few things.. Even out of the box, i choose pes over and over again.. All pte pach does is license players, teams and add new kits on a regular.. Its like the license pes didn't have.
i already told you that fifa got it's own patches too. So I'm not using that to compare the games. And about you choosing pes, you've said that before.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
zzzzy:
i already told you that fifa got it's own patches too. So I'm not using that to compare the games. And about you choosing pes, you've said that before.
i know it got patches, pes patches are way better though..

You aren't using it to compare the games? You are not even in any position to compare the games, your opinion is yours and yours alone, you stated facts about licensing and how fifa is much better cos of it, i then stated how pes has its own licensing in form of PTE patches, so licensing really isn't an issue for Pes fans..
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
i know it got patches, pes patches are way better though..

You aren't using it to compare the games? You are not even in any position to compare the games, your opinion is yours and yours alone, you stated facts about licensing and how fifa is much better cos of it, i then stated how pes has its own licensing in form of PTE patches, so licensing really isn't an issue for Pes fans..
license wasn't the only thing i stated(scroll up) . Btw you guys said license doesn't matter but still go ahead to download patches. @the bolded, you can't know all the fifa and pes patches. Some are popular some aren't. There are a lot and that was why i said i don't want to use it to compare the games.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
zzzzy:
license wasn't the only thing i stated(scroll up) . Btw you guys said license doesn't matter but still go ahead to download patches. @the bolded, you can't know all the fifa and pes patches. Some are popular some aren't. There are a lot and that was why i said i don't want to use it to compare the games.
i never said licensing doesn't matter, heck the only reason i stick with pes is because of the new things PTE brings out with every new, monthly PTE release.. I never said license don't matter , i said licensing isn't a problem for pes fans, PTE, isn't just a patch or mod, its a community that works on licensing everything pes fans need, weekly, sometimes monthly.. For pes fans that's the number 1,,, every other patch is either a trial or just there ..
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by zzzzy: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
i never said licensing doesn't matter, heck the only reason i stick with pes is because of the new things PTE brings out with every new, monthly PTE release.. I never said license don't matter , i said licensing isn't a problem for pes fans, PTE, isn't just a patch or mod, its a community that works on licensing everything pes fans need, weekly, sometimes monthly.. For pes fans that's the number 1,,, every other patch is either a trial or just there ..
well you've stated why you stay with pes. Fifa also has it's own community and even official updates via origin. Let's just end this here.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
zzzzy:
well you've stated why you stay with pes. Fifa also has it's own community and even official updates via origin. Let's just end this here.
aight. Am good..
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
somehowpenis:

hello pls help me with link your pes 2016
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Iamtosignno:
hello pls help me with link your pes 2016
i bought it.. But you can check

www.oceanofgames.com
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by tempem: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Marv650:
Just finish trashing BARCELONA with REAL MADRID10 - 0 super star on pes 16 , Well that seems easy whats your highest win and highest loss playing against someone not computer . My highest win is 11-0 (my brother and roommate ) highest loss is 8-0(my roommate ).whats yours?

You no well.. Na me you dey take brag on Nl?? grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hey guys, download a file in rar form and when I tried to unrar it demand for a password. All ye programmer in the house help pls
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by lonics: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2016
@somehowpenis,with due respect,never compare the pes patch with fifa patches(moddingway). Am a fan of both pes and fifa patches.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by barackodam: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Hey guys, download a file in rar form and when I tried to unrar it demand for a password. All ye programmer in the house help pls

go to the site you downloaded from and request for the password
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by somehowpenis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
lonics:
@somehowpenis,with due respect,never compare the pes patch with fifa patches(moddingway). Am a fan of both pes and fifa patches.
i am not a fan of both, i own both.. And pes's is much more better..
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by Emeka71(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Marv650:
Just finish trashing BARCELONA with REAL MADRID10 - 0 super star on pes 16 , Well that seems easy whats your highest win and highest loss playing against someone not computer . My highest win is 11-0 (my brother and roommate ) highest loss is 8-0(my roommate ).whats yours?
I play PES on phone; so I play against the phone and not somebody and you can select the difficulty level from the settings.
Re: Pes Lovers Oya Enter. . . by Marv650(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
tempem:

You no well.. Na me you dey take brag on Nl?? grin grin cheesy grin
this guy catch me sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Genius Can Answer This / Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc / PC or Console For Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.