Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Omo The Koko Master Is Already Taken?. Folks Confirm This Gist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omo The Koko Master Is Already Taken?. Folks Confirm This Gist (588 Views)

Koko Bee - If No Be God / Nollywood Diva Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Is The Cover Star Of The KOKO Magazine / Lil Kesh Come For Bloggers. God Bless You For Writing Sh*t About Me. Owo Ni Koko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo The Koko Master Is Already Taken?. Folks Confirm This Gist by kennedy45(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
in January 2015, The Koko master had an exclusive interview with Thenetng were he expressed his desire to get married that year.

He said,"well, i don't know yet, but i know i am intending to do it this year.More importantly for me, i have always wanted to have a child, but last year my brother Kay switch had a child, and it brought so much joy to me. So this year, i'm thinking of settling down to have my own Koko junior soon".

Early sunrise on 2nd July,2016, news broke that 36 year old D'banj secretly got married at his lekki residence. At the same time, earlier that same morning, D'banj was with Dj Obi at the Sao cafe and again it's his fathers birthday.
Didi,24 year-old damsel who has who already had a thing with Aaron of Addiction few years back before she met The Koko master whom she started dating early 2015. Close folks to Didi swears that, she is a very nice girl,very humble and down to earth and blew away Koko masters heart and Dbanj proposed to her early June. The beautiful lady carried D'banj to Jos for Traditional marriage rights, which was conducted successful in a lowkey. The Registry was conducted by parents of the couples alone, with 25 guest who thought they were attending D'banjs Fathers birthday party, and Didi's parents flew in from Jos for the wedding. See picture below
see more==>>http://kennedyclement..com.ng/2016/08/exposed-dbanj-koko-master-secretly-weds.html

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Nigerian OAP Speaks On Being Sacked From Cool Fm, Plans To Sue Bloggers / Man Drives Female Driver Into A Pole, She Retaliates By Smashing His Car / Photos: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Emechete Shows Off Her Bikini Body On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.